Chapter FortyEight

Start from the beginning

The sight was enthralling. Rebecca's slim fingers glided over the length of her wet slit, stroking eagerly, while her thighs tensed. Kayden's eyes focused on everything she did, and his erection was beginning to ache with need. Then he glanced at her face. He had seen this expression many times before, but it was somehow more profound, watching her bite her lip and seeing the tension in her brow.

Rebecca's heart was racing. She rarely touched herself, but knowing that she was doing this performance made it even more enjoyable. She now wanted Kayden to analyse every little thing she did. She craved his attention.

"Your clit," she heard him whisper. Rebecca peeped an eye open and noticed just how aroused Kayden looked. He was transfixed on her body, his hard length now tenting in his jeans, and she loved it. Suddenly he grabbed her thighs and yanked her closer, spreading them wide. "Rub your clit," he ordered, his voice thick and hoarse with desire.

Straight away she conformed. Kayden watched as her fingers began to caress the swollen bud; softly up and down, and then circular. He found himself salivating at the sight. Her clean-shaven pussy was hypnotising and the smell was almost intoxicating. He had missed this feminine scent, and he couldn't wait to explore her body again.

Rebecca groaned quietly. Passion was beginning to overpower all rationality, but this was what both of them wanted. She didn't want to be cautious or wary around Kayden, he was the only one who knew her body well. The thought of him getting off at this made her react even stronger. She panted hard, afraid that if she kept this up, she would eventually lose herself, and she didn't want that just yet.

She felt warm air by her ear. "Do you like when I watch you?" She huffed out a little moan and Kayden kissed the spot below her ear, suckling gently. "Rebecca..." She felt his hand snake up her thigh again, silently asking if it would be all right this time. She swallowed hard and removed her hand, allowing him to take over. After all, he had done this many times before, and she trusted him now.

Kayden's finger gently brushed her clit, making her body tense. It was already engorged with desire. He used both fingers to caress slowly; Rebecca's hips twitched in longing, leaning into his fingers eagerly, ready for the pleasure they would surely give her. Then when his fingers were wet enough, he slipped them inside slowly, and Rebecca's chest shuddered at the memorable feeling.

"Mmmh," she moaned with her eyes squeezed tight.

"That okay?"

"Yeah...please," she begged, although she didn't really know what she was begging for. Her mind was in a constant swirl. She knew exactly what was happening yet her brain was still muddled with wanton thoughts. All she could think of was how accustomed her body was to Kayden's fingers, how easily they glided inside, how used to this she was. One part of her brain was thrilled yet dreading the length that would soon impale her, but these long, thick fingers were reassuring her that it would be less pain and more satisfaction. She wanted Kayden so much; everything he had to offer, she will take it.

The slick walls enraptured Kayden. It was odd how they had done this plenty times before in the past, yet something about this particular experience was different to him. Maybe it was because he actually knew what was to come soon; the knowledge that he was opening up Rebecca's pussy so that his dick could penetrate inside. Not that it was the only reason; he actually enjoyed touching Rebecca with his fingers. Seriously, how long ago had they done this?

The sensation wasn't foreign to him of course. Kayden knew this pussy well; he had fondled it, penetrated it, and observed it so many times in the past. He couldn't help but sigh in admiration; she was so tight and drenched to the point that even her thighs were wet. Rebecca let out a little moan and her legs shook every so often while her eyes remained shut.