Chapter FortyEight

Mulai dari awal

Her hand reached for his, stopping its tracks. That was a silent refusal, and Kayden pulled his hand back, confused for a moment. Her eyes gave no hints or reason, but he didn't want to force anything on her.

"I want you to," she assured. "But...last time with Ty—"

"Don't say his name," he stated bluntly. Then his lips curved into a gentle smile when her eyes widened. "Right now, he doesn't exist. Yeah?"

He eyed the apprehension on her face as she nodded slowly. There was still a slight worry in her eyes. She was obviously still wary about doing anything else, even though just a moment ago she had thrown herself on him. This seriously wasn't the Rebecca he knew: so shy and reserved, and even uncertain. She was usually so sure of her actions. All he wanted her to do was relax, unwind, and indulge in this act. Thinking about Tyreece was making her revert to past worries. Kayden wanted her to focus on her present pleasure and future happiness.

He would never hurt her again. He just wanted her to know that.

"If you don't want to, you need to tell me now."

Rebecca gaped up at those assertive, yet endearing eyes. He was being so patient despite her hesitation and doubt. She wasn't sure why she was so cautious with Kayden—now of all times!—but she wished her worries would just melt away.

"I want to," she muttered.

Her answer was prolonged and too feeble to be taken seriously, but it was a start. If she really opposed to this, she would say so. Kayden breathed a sigh of relief and kissed her forehead gently. "Then you do it."

She raised a brow. "Do what?"

"Touch yourself."

She watched him in stunned silence, shocked at the blunt request. "What?"

"Touch yourself, Rebecca." His lips sucked on her neck again and she shuddered when his teeth grazed her skin. "Do it for me. I want to watch."

Rebecca released a shaky breath, internally weighing her options. If she said no, then they couldn't move forward, and Kayden would stop altogether. However, if she obeyed...the possibilities were endless. His lidded eyes were full of lust and assurance, which was more than enough to sway her.

Whether it was down complete veneration for him, or just a shred of apathy, Rebecca slowly began to submit. She reached down into her damp underwear and began to stroke herself, already shivering at the sensation. It was odd, considering her body didn't usually react so strongly right away. Maybe it was because of the circumstances.

Her eyes slid shut immediately. She wanted to lose herself in the moment, not be worried about afterwards—live in the now. Plus, she was still slightly embarrassed, touching herself in front of Kayden of all people, while he watched intently.

Kayden observed as her hand delved into her underwear and her fingers began to move around, completely hidden beneath the delicate fabric. He didn't want to touch her just yet; all he wanted was for Rebecca to feel comfortable with herself, with him, and slowly warm to the idea of what was to come later. His heart thumped as he witnessed the slow strokes; the moist spot in the centre growing bigger. Kayden was certain that he would be content with just watching. He always pictured this moment: Rebecca slowly losing herself in the throes of passion, whimpering his name while she finger-fucked herself. In his visions, she was always sat on a chair with her legs wide open, putting on a show for him.

His patience soon deteriorated.

Slowly, he pulled down the thin underwear, and Rebecca shifted her hips, allowing the fabric to slip away with ease.