.. I was so happy to have such a loving family . after sangeet we had dinner hand went to sleep because tomorrow we have to get up early for prepration . by this time tomorrow i will be Mrs Adwaitha vishal kumar Rajwanshi that name brought a smile on my lips ..

Now i cant wait to see him anymore oh god when this time will pass . at one point i wanted time to pass early and on the othet hand i dont want to leave my family too so i dont want this time to pass .. Mom sat on my bed and i kept my head in his lap . this is my last day with her before marriage . both of us were silent no one sopke anything . i know she was too missing papa today like me . she was carresing my head with so much love ..With this thought i slept on my mother lap ..

************************************

Next morrning i woke up at my usual time but today is not a ordinary day its my wedding day . mamiji came into my room and told me to get ready as i have to go for tel utrai rasam . i got ready and came out for rasam . i sat on wooden bench one by one couples came and put curd ,oil on my head seven times this is called tel utrai rasam . after that mamaji came and took in his arms and carried me to my room ..

I went and took shower and washed my hairs .. And came out and changed into simple suit and sat near window and saw that whole garden is decorated with flowers and mandap is being arranged inside hall and stage is made in garden ...

Its already afternoon then bhabhi came and informed me that my wedding dress has came from my in laws house along with jewellery ..
Makeup artist will come by 3pm as barat will come by 7 pm ..

Make up artist came jyoti , priya bhabhi and palchi bhabhi was with me . she did my hairs into a nice bun and left some hair and made a pleats and put the flowers over the bun it almost took 2 hrs to set my hair ..
Then se aske me to wear my blouse and underskirt ..

Then jyoti applied nail paint on my nails . make artist started doing my make up i asked her to keep it light  .
Aftet doing my make up she help me in wearing my lenhga and arranged my stole . my lenhga has to stole.  One she put over my shoulder and other on my head as a ville ..

Til now i was not allowed to look into the mirror . then palchi bhabhi helped me in wearing jewelleries .. She put choker set around my neck , earings , nose ring (nath) , and borla ( traditional marwari jewellry worn on head ) ,  finger ring , anklet and hair jewellery . then priya bhabhi arranged my dupata (stole) on my shoulders and tied the waist band and put the other dupata on my head .then jyoti tied the kiara on my chudas  . palchi bhabhi gave me my heels to wear . then she tied a handkerchief on my kanagan dora and baju bandh (jewellery worn on upar arms . i am ready before i could turn around mom came with chillis and salt and made a round above my head with those to prevent me from evil eyes . then priya bhabhi took kohl from her eyes and put a black dot behind my left ear .. Then jyoti turned me around to look my self in mirror . i pulled my lashed up to look my reflection ..

I cant belive it is me looking so beautiful . mom had tears in her eyes i gave her a hug..

I cant belive my princess had grown up and today standing infront of me as a bride mom told me .

Mom please dont cry you will ruine my makeup and i will look like a zombie with a pouted lips ..

Aww my baby .. Sorry i am so happy ..

Ohk mummy lets go we gave to check other prepration too bhabhi told her ..

No first you three go get ready first till then i'll check everything ...mom told us and went out ..

Bhabhi too went to get ready jyoti was sharing room with me so she went to change then make up artist help her and bhabhis too ..

I went near window and looking out towards the sky . i wish papa you could be here today i realy miss you papa ..