Chapter 4 - Kent vs Casper

Noelle's POV
One week had passed, we were able to announce to our some friends that Kent and I is already on a relationship and later on almost all of the students knows about it. Some of them accepted it but most of them judged us especially me, they throw me any bad words that they can think of. Some called me flirt, itchy and even some of them said that I am the one who caused the break up of Kent and Elaine, they said that I am the reason why Elaine disappeared and I took Kent away from her.

There's a lot who envy their relationship that some students even made a fan club for the two of them. They really adore their relationship that's why they can't accept that they broke up, they are clueless of what really happened but after the news of me and Kent together, they already have a reason that made them despised me so much.

I just ignored them and accept all the words that they throw at me, because that's the only thing they can do, but I am hoping that they can learn to accept us like what they used to do with Kent's past relationship with Elaine.

Today, we are all here at the soccer field, today is the opening ceremony of the tournament, there's a lot of students coming from different schools to cheer for their favourites soccer team. The opening was already done a while ago in the covered court in the gymnasium, and the first game that will start is soccer, the other game will start later after this, so almost all the students are all here, they will all watch the preliminary round.

The soccer committee changed the rule just 3 days ago, so it is kinda nerve wracking, because the preliminary round is like a qualifying round, since for today tournament, there's a lot of schools who entered their players so the committee said that it will take long for it to finish so they implement the preliminary round wherein those teams that will be lost can not be entered the real start of the soccer tournament, there is 24 teams who registered for the tournament, so after the preliminary round, only 12 teams or I don't know if how many can entered the real game.

So I am really nervous, though, I know that they will win no matter what but I don't want to be just easy since the team that they will face now is from UB, they are the team that always Kent's team faced in every finals, they are really good and also has a great teamwork.

Good luck guys, do better, champion is already the last name of our school and they should not take it away from us, don't let them alright? I said to the team while they are preparing themselves, they all looked at me at smiled.

Of course Elle, we always will, don't be nervous, you'll have wrinkles if you do that haha Israel said while putting his sunblock, he said a while ago that he just came from his gluta drip session so he needs it badly.

Just trust us Kent's princess haha they all said that made me blushed badly, they always teased me ever since they know about our relationship, I can sense that they are happy for us genuinely, some of the players even said to me that they are rooting for the both of us. They even said that they like me more than Elaine.

I looked at Kent when they said that, he is just smiling and shook his head, it seems like that he noticed that I am looking at him that's why he also looked at me, he just smiled also at me and wrap his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him. That made the whole team shouted for envy.

I felt my cheeks burning on what he did, I can't really accept that he is doing this at me, I don't know if it is just an act or he really mean it. But he start doing this three days ago, Kent was able to visit us in our house last weekend, and he also the one who told my brothers that he is already my boyfriend, I was shocked that day that he will let my brothers know about it because I didn't expect that he will tell it to them since our relationship is not that serious.