Chapter 3 - Kings Siblings

Noelle's POV
Elle!! I heard someone called me, I immediately looked at it and saw Casper who is smiling beautifully at me.

Casper I said, he walked to me and seems like wondering why I am here.

What are you doing here infront of male toilet, are you trying to peek on us haha he joked, I didn't stop myself to hit his arm and laughed.

You're crazy, I am just here to wait for Kent, he's inside, we will go home together I answered while still smiling.

I noticed how his face changed immediately after I said that but I just ignored it and tried to looked inside the toilet to look for Kent.

Oh really? It's been so long since the two of you go home together, what did he changed his mind? He said, that makes me looked back at him.

I don't know if I will tell him that Kent is finally my man, but maybe next time.

I just shrugged at him as an answered to his question.

Anyway, are you going home directly after he's done inside? He asked again that makes me wonder.

Ah yeah, maybe, why? I asked.

Sorry Elle but coach instructed me to look for the other players who didn't reply to his message on our group chat, we will have an unnoticed practice since the team that we will faced on our first game is also a best team, so coach doesn't want us to be confident and want us to practice hard he explained and scratched his nape, maybe he saw my gloomy face.

Is that so? Yeah okay I'll just tell him to attend your practice then I just said and smiled to convince him that it was okay.

I'm really sorry about that Elle he said, I immediately shooked my head on his apologize

No it's fine Casper, that was important I understand I assured him that makes him smile

So, how's that, are you going home alone already or you want to go with us to field? You can stay in our bench, so you can wait for him he said

It's been so long since I saw Kent practicing soccer. Ever since, Elaine and him got together, I didn't have a chance to watch him practice since it's always after class, Elaine was the one who always go with him and waited for him.

Although, I always supported him when they were already at tournament but I didn't have a chance to watched him practice and waited for him to done with it.

Can I really wait for him—

You may go first Elle, our practice will take long probably, you will just get bored, just tell your brothers that I will just go to your house next time Kent said stopping me from what I am saying

I looked at him and tried to fake a smile.

I want to watch him and makes him feel that I am here to support him like what Elaine used to do to him.

Elaine stayed with him even how long his practices take, I want to do it so that he will not feel alone.

Okay sure no worries, I will just take a cab, practice hard okay, especially you Kent, oh and, I do have my water here, I didn't drink from here yet, you can have it Kent, let me just put it on your bag I said but he just looked at it and just walked away from us without even saying goodbye.

I just watched his back and faked a smile before I looked at Casper who is still beside me.

He just tapped me gently at my shoulder and smiled.