He didn't want to go straight to the penthouse just in case anyone was following them. Arnav planned on taking Khushi to RM and using the secret passage to get to their penthouse again. He knew it was going to be a little tiring for Khushi but it was for her safety.

Khushi kept questioning Arnav about his conversation with Sheetal but not once did she get any kind of reply back.

And this continued through their whole journey up until they finally reached the penthouse after passing RM and the secret passage.

Khushi's frustration was at its peak now, unable to decipher why he was being so secretive about what Sheetal had said.

Of course she knew that the first part was about her being rescued. But what was the 'you're the best Sheetal' for? And did he really need to say 'anything for you,' and that too in that sexy voice of his?! No. That was sooo unnecessary. 'Urrrgh!' she thought.

What Khushi didn't realise was that Arnav had been waiting for this very moment so that he could reply to her questions.

Arnav had wanted to talk to her properly only after they'd reached the penthouse – where it was completely safe... with just him and her.

Now as he put Khushi down letting her stand after carrying her through the passageway, he finally decided to open his mouth.

"Why should I tell you what I was talking about with MY Sheetal?" Arnav asked, folding his arms across his chest.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say." Khushi was furious hearing 'my Sheetal' from Arnav's mouth.

"Oh did you not hear that? No problem, I'll be more than happy to repeat," he said, mockingly. "I said, why should I tell you what I was talking about with my Sheet–"

Khushi pushed him against his chest as hard as she could, "How dare you?!!"

"What? All I said was that she's my Shee–"

Khushi saw red.

She slapped him, punched him, and did everything she could to hurt him, making him stumble backwards and fall onto their bed which was behind him.

Khushi didn't stop there.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled him to continue hitting him wherever she could reach, repeating, "How DARE you?!! How can you call her yours?! How freaking DARE you?!!!"

Arnav who didn't feel any pain at all, let her hit him for a few moments before he grabbed both her hands roughly and flipped them over so that she was lying on her back, her wrists on either side of her head shackled by his grip.

His sudden move caught her off guard but that didn't stop Khushi from struggling in his hold. Right now, all she felt was her burning anger – the soft Khushi was nowhere to be seen. In her place was a wild cat wanting to pounce on its offender.

"How does it feel huh?" he asked mockingly. "How does it feel hearing your man calling another woman his?" he questioned.

"It hurts right? And more than that the anger that shoots through your veins just makes you want to break something right?"

Khushi just looked on into his eyes, her own spitting with fire despite his words.

"Well that's exactly how I felt when I heard you address that Shyam as BLOODY YOURS!!!" he shouted in her face. "How dare YOU Khushi?!" his hands tightened around her wrists. "How dare YOU?!!!"

"I HAD to do that!!! That was the only way for me to distract him and YOU KNOW THAT! But there's no excuse for what YOU just said because I know you did it on purpose TO HURT ME!" she yelled back, still struggling to get out of his iron grip.