"Minxie," Joe breathed, moving down to kiss my neck.

"Not now," I huffed, "I don't feel too well," I shook my head.

"Okay," Joe nodded.

I gave him a small kiss before laying down and relaxing. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for everything we have. I love Noah so much it's ridiculous, but suddenly adding another baby to the equation changes everything so quickly and then not knowing when, or if, her mum and dad are coming back is questioning and concerning. I am just dying to know what has happened to Nora and Eric and whether or not they're okay, for Noelle's sake.

°

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Sugg. I am Priscilla Goodwald, and this is my colleague, Frank Deen," Priscilla introduced as I opened the door, "Mr. Collins sent us here to fill you in on what has happened and the next few steps."

"Hi, alright. Come on in, please," I smiled.

Joe held Noah as Noelle played with her toys. As they walked in, they showed us their badges to show who they worked for, but I just glanced at them before leading them to the sofa to sit down.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Joe offered.

"Just water, please," Frank nodded, as did Priscilla.

Joe got them drinks and sat down next to me on the opposite sofa from them. Noah fidgeted a bit before calming down on Joe's lap.

"So, when was the last time you saw Nora and Eric?" Priscilla asked calmly.

"Well, Nora came around to drop off Noelle two days before I got a call from Detective Collins and I haven't seen Eric in a while now, but I've tried calling them since Noelle was dropped off, but haven't been able to get through," I explained, "But can someone explain why you're here?"

"Sorry Mrs. Sugg," Frank apologised.

"Please, call me Minx," I said.

"Okay, Minx, we are here because upon the arrival of Nora and Eric into the U.S. in New York, they appeared to have arrived safely, however, a call came into the NYPD the next day reporting two bodies found in an alley that were later identified as Nora and Eric's due to their belongings. We're sorry to tell you that they're dead."

"What?!"

"We are still investigating what happening, but at this time the case is viewed as a double suicide..." Priscilla explained.

"Suicide?" Joe questioned.

"Yeah, why a suicide?"

"We are only allowed to say so much, but the way their bodies were found, it appears obvious that they had commited suicide."

"So, why are you investigating it?"

"The case should be closed as quickly as it opened, ma'am, but because they were from another country we had to get in contact from someone here," Frank explained, "Especially once we found out that they left behind a young daughter. Which is what we need to talk about next."

"Noelle," I said quietly, in shock of everything that is happening.

To be honest, rather than sad, I am more in anger of what they've done. How f.ucking selfish, to run off to another country and commit suicide and leave their 14 month daughter behind. And what's going to happen to Noelle now?

"Now, we have a few options," Frank explained, "Noelle can be put in the system, where she will be placed in a temporary foster home until a possible adoption, here in the U.K., or you have the option to adopt her, or foster her."

"Oh my gosh," I breathed.

"We know this a hard decision to ask anyone to make. And I can tell how young you two are, it must be hard to suddenly have the responsibility of another child. So, we can come back tomorrow if you need time to think about the options," Priscilla explained.

"Yeah, okay," Joe nodded, in shock, a bit like me.

They explained the options all, more in detail so we could fully comprehend what would be happening.

"We're sorry," Priscilla apologised.

"No, thank you," I nodded, as they got up to leave.

"We'll see you tomorrow," Frank nodded, as they left.

I closed and locked the door after they left, turning around and leaning against it.

"I don't know what the h.ell to do," I breathed.

°

a/n: hi! Hope you are all enjoying it! Love you all loads! X