Strawberry Pancake

Start from the beginning

The last tear rolled down Baekhyun's white soft cheeks as he closed his eyes, tried to give a best kiss for Chanyeol.

Baekhyun himself admitted his fault for overworked and spent less time at home with his husband. He admitted his fault for the tall latter's thirst. He should find some times for Chanyeol too. He should know how to manage his work and private life.

"I'm so sorry." Baekhyun whispered once they broke the deep-long kiss. He looked so messed now as he just came back from work tiredly and cried so hard.

"It's okay. I understand, Baek. Patients need you. It can't help, right?" Chanyeol gently wiped the getting-dry tears on Baekhyun's cheeks and fixed the messy brownish hair.

"Please stop saying that you understand me. Please be more honest to me and to yourself from now on. If you want something, tell me clearly. You want me to be home early but you keep saying that you're fine coz patients need me more. The truth is you need me too."

Chanyeol dropped his sight.

"Right, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun reassured softly.

The younger hesitantly nodded. "Of course I need you. But recently, I feel like sharing you with your patients."

Baekhyun shook his head and sighed before his slim delicate fingers cupped Chanyeol's cheeks. "Don't feel that way. I just do my job. I'm fully yours and you're not sharing me with anybody else. At the end of every days, I'll still come back to you, sleep in your arms, wake up to your morning scent. Keep that in mind. Hm?"

They exchanged glares. Baekhyun always knew how to persuade the broken Chanyeol.

"Wanna know something? I'm glad to have you as mine and you're the greatest gift that I ever get in my life."

Baekhyun cracked into chuckle. "So cheesy, honey."

"You like it, right?" Chanyeol grinned while took the brunet's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Let's get inside. You may catch a cold here."

"About twenty minutes has passed and you just mention this now? Maybe I've caught a cold already~ And.. I think it's better for you to worry yourself. Wearing sleeveless shirt and shorts in this cold weather? Seriously, honey?" Baekhyun lifted up an eyebrow.

Chanyeol laughed and dragged them back into their apartment. Byunghun was not there anymore as he had leaved.

Baekhyun took off his coat and lightly massaged his nape. Meanwhile, Chanyeol locked the door and turned on the heater to give some warmth.

"Hv you eat dinner yet?" He asked, approaching the smaller male at the kitchen counter.

Baekhyun slightly shook his head while pouring water into a glass.

"Hungry?"

--because just in case if the brunet already too lazy to eat anything or maybe he didn't hungry.

But then, Baekhyun nodded.

"Ok. Now, go take a warm bath first while waiting for me preparing foods." Chanyeol loved to cook. His cooking always nice and delicious. Baekhyun liked it a lot.

"Hm. Thanks." The older turned around and gave a quick peck on Chanyeol's cheek before he went into their shared room to take a bath.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

Chanyeol's face reddened, felt shy as he got many kisses from Baekhyun today. .. and not to forget, one hard slap. ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

.
.