-Unexpected-

Jinyoung's POV

"Okay, so you guys can leave now."

Now?! Its what? Nearly 10 and we're gonna leave now. I find totally weird that we will leave now. This late. Like, who the f*cking hell goes home this late.

+++

I opened the door. I saw Chaeyeon sleeping on the sofa like a baby. Aww~ she looked cute.

I kept on looking at her until Jackson hit my arm.

"Hyung!!" I shouted making Chaeyeon wake up.

"See, you woke her up." Jackson replied.

"Oh! You guys are home?" Chaeyeon said all of a sudden.

"Go to sleep." Mark said.

"Hey, Mark." Chaeyeon said as she waved at her.

"Hi." Mark replied as he walked to the sofa and sat beside Chaeyeon. They whispered things and I was so angry.

"Hello? Jinyoung? Are you okay?" Bambam came infront of me all of a sudden and scared me.

"Yah! You scared me! And why do you call me Jinyoung? Get used in calling me, 'Hyung.'" I said.

"He-yeong?" Bambam asked.

"NO! Hyeong. Thats how you pronounce it." I said.

"Hiyoung?" Bambam asked.

"No. Hyeong. Jinyoung hyeong." I answered.

"Why are you calling yourself, hyeong?" Bambam asked.

"You are going to call me, Jinyoung hyeong. K?" I asked.

"Sure. Sure. Why not?" Bambam said.

"You betcha." I answered.

++++

Everyone had dinner and its almost time to sleep. But now, we're actually watching TV and talking about random stuffs when Mark suddenly asked me, "Who I like."

"What?" I answered.

"Who do you like?" He asked.

I asked myself why he asked me this and then I remembered I had told Chaeyeon that I like someone.  

I never knew Chaeyeon would do this. I never knew she was Mark's informer.