-Feeding him-

2nd update in a day!!! Yes!

~

Chaeyeon's POV

I had to cook dinner all my myself today.

Dinner was served out.

Everyone had finished eating except for my future baby boy, Jinyoung.

Mark remembered that Jinyoung still hadn't eaten. First he whispered in my ear to feed him but then he shouted about it.

"Jaebum aah, Jinyoung didn't have his dinner yet." Mark said.

"I can't feed him. I have to go to sleep." Jaebum answered.

"Youngjae aah, mind feeding Jinyoung?" Mark asked.

"Ah, hyung, no. My favourite cartoon's gonna start now." Youngjae answered.

"Wang, Jinyoung...he didn't have his food yet." Mark said.

"Can I feed him?" Jackson asked.

Mark thought for a while. Jackson looked at Mark with a cute face and I was like, "YES!"

Mark didn't wanted to hurt the boy and especially infront of me. So, he just said, "okay."

Jackson went to the kitchen and put today's food in a plate and walked to his room.

Jackson's POV

When I went to his room I saw him doing things in his phone using his left hand.

"Jinyoung, won't you eat?" I asked.

"Yeah." Jinyoung answered.

I sat down beside him.

Jinyoung pointed at one type of food first. I put the food in his mouth. Then he pointed at another type of food and then I had to put that food in his mouth. And like this 5 minutes passed. I was so irritated with this thing and so, I told him that I couldn't feed him anymore and so I just came out of his room.

Chaeyeon's POV

Me and Mark, we both were laughing and talking and then we saw that Jackson came out of Jinyoung's room, frustrated.

"What's with that face?" I asked.

"Picky eater." He said and sat down in the sofa.

"Chaeyeon, go and feed him. Mark, lets go and sleep." Jackson said.

"Sure." Mark said and got up. "Good luck." He mouthed. I gave him a disgusted look.

~

I went to his room.

"Are you a picky eater?" I asked.

"Why? Did Jackson complain about me?" He asked.

"Did." I answered and sat down beside him.

"I am going to feed you." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yup, baby." I said and smirked at him.

I fed him. While I was feeding him I grew to like him more and more and more. I just love him.

~
"Hope you liked the chapter~"