-Listen!-

So sorry for the late update! Anyways, enjoy.
Please read these stories written by xeferX :
Be mine forever and Forever love
--------------------------------------- 

Chaeyeon's POV

I didn't feel like looking away. I just wanted to keep on looking at his just right face. I kept on blinking. None of us was saying anything. I didn't know why but I felt like hugging him so tight that I would never let him go. After a few seconds both of us looked away. 
"I'll meet you later. I'm going. Bye." I said and walk away.
I entered the university. I sighed. I smiled to myself.
"Why did I enter the university again? Wasn't I supposed to go home?" I asked myself. 
On the way back home...
On the way back home I saw alot of flowers on my left side. I smiled to them and imagined Jinyoung giving me those flowers. I smiled to myself again and blushed.
"Hello? Why are you smiling to yourself?" A very familiar voice said. (As you know, its Nate)
"Nate..dude..." I said and hugged him.
"Woah woah woah, girl, what happened?" Nate asked, curiously.
"Dude...I don't know why, but I feel so happy!" I said.
"But why?" Nate asked.
"Nate...I think....I....fel..l I.n....l..ove.." I said, stuttering.
"What? When? How? With?" Nate asked.
"I don't know how to explain. I just fell in love with someone who was just a friend. I never thought that I'd fell in love with him, but unfortunately I did." I said. "Let me just give you a hint about who that guy is. His name starts with J and ends with K. He's a total playerish and flirtish guy. He's handsome. Like, better than you though." I added. 

He thinks for a while. 

"Is it, by any chance...Jinyoung?" Nate asked. I was shocked. How could he guess it correct. I blushed and smiled to myself. 

"Is it Jinyoung?" He asked. I nodded looking down. 

"Congratulations! I hope this one is really true." Nate said. After a few minutes, I bid him goodbye and went home smiling. 

Jinyoung's POV 

She got up and left. I was still looking at her. I was looking to my right and to my left in confusion. Did I just fell in love? I scratched my head. I blinked at myself. And finally understood that yes, I was in love. I got up and smiled to myself. I bit my lips, picked up my bag and walked out of the backyard. 

On the way home, I saw Nate. 

"Hey, dude!" I shouted. 

"Hi!" Nate shouted back and came and stood by my side. 

"Why do you look so happy today?" Nate asked. 

"I just developed a new feeling." I answered. 

"Love?" Nate asked. 

"Yep." I say and smile brightly. 

"When? And with whom?" Nate asked. 

"Today and with.....Chaeyeon." I answered. I didn't hesitate because I wanted someone to know this. 

"OHMIGOD! Congratulations!" Nate said.

 "Dude, I'll meet you later then." I answered and bid him goodbye. 

Nate's POV 

"Amazing chemistry." I said to myself. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter!