-Please-

#Tomorrow is someone very handsome's bday!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jinyoung's POV

So, I did try to apologize to her. But I just couldn't. I couldn't because I was scared. Scared of being humiliated. But, Min noona gave me only two days and if I cannot apologize to her withing these two days then Min noona is going to kick my di** out. And believe me, it hurts.

ICT class. I'm not an ICT student and nor is she and nor is the group of girls. So, students who are not in the ICT subject can either go and sit in the library or sit in the class. Fortunately, the group of girls are planning to sit in the class and that girl has gone to the library. To save myself from Min noona I gotta go to the library too.

Chaeyeon's POV
So, library. Libraries are my favorites. Instead of sitting in the class and listening to the boring ICT lecture its better to go to the library and do maths.
Jinyoung's POV
At the library
So, when I reach the library I see that the girl os already there with her earphones in her ear. I bet she was doing maths. I go and sit beside her. She doesn't even bother to look at me.
"H-hey." I say. She heard it as she had one earphone in.
"Oh. Hi! Do you need anything?" She asked, with her eyes widened.
"Ah..n-no." I answered.
"Then?" She asked and went back to hee work. After a minute of silence, my mouth opened again.
"Won't give me one?" I asked. She looked at me. After second, she put one of her earbuds inside my ear.
"Happy?" She asked. "I did what you wanted me to do."
"I wanna do maths too." I said.
"Then go ahead. Am I holding you tight that you can't move or do anything?" She asked.
I bit my lips. Scratched my head and finally gatheted courage to apologize.
"Hey...listen...I'm....sor...ry.." I said.
"Ha? Sorry? Do you think what you did can be mended with a simple 'sorry'? Well, I don't think so." She said.
"Please. Trust me. I mean it. I'm sorry." I said.
"As if. I don't care okay? I seriously don't. You might get away with a sorry from girl, but not from me. Alright?" She said.
"I told ya I mean it." I said again.
"What did I tell you? I don't care! I don't care who the hell you are. I don't care who you are cause I don't give shits to people a LIKE YOU!" She said. I became angry. And when I'm angry people get to see the worst side of me.
"Oh, really? Miss. What ever your name is, I seriously am not giving shits to you again because you are not accepting my apology even though I said I mean it." I said. Thumped the table. "Is that clear?"I added.
I went away.