-Wait....what?!-

Yippee! I got time to update!!! Enjoy!
gawt-svn ErFaNatasha got7dabest kimsyazLiLi_Got7 Mishilvino
Chaeyeon's POV
I'm keeping the girls home because I haven't seen them in a while. Its gonna be so awkward to talking with Jinyoung on Monday. (Well, tomorrow's a saturday). Bleh~ Mia is too much. But..if she gets to know tha Jinyoung is the one who I like, then I'm gonna be in serious trouble. Suddenly, the door bang open. Who was it? Guess what? Of course Jackson.
"CHAEYEON! LISTEN TO ME! TODAY, WHEN I WENT TO JYP, I WAS TOLD TO WRAP UP MY THINGS AND MOVE INTO A NEW DORM TOMORROW MORNING!" Jackson said.
"How does it matter to me?" I asked.
"YOU'RE MOVING IN WITH ME!" Jackson said.
"What the...." I said, speechless.
"Yes. Tomorrow morning, you have to move in with me and if you go against it...you know what I'm gonna do. I won't eat. I won't talk. I won't do anything." Jackson said.
"Fine. I'm gonna move in with you. But why didn't you tell me before?" I asked.
"Cause, you didn't let me. You didn't give me a chance to do so! You were busy. When I first asked you, you were going for a bath. When I asked you for the second time, you went out. And its not my fault that I couldn't tell you. So..be prepared for tomorrow. Bye!" Jackson said and left the room.
"WTF?!?!?!" I exclaimed.
"I bet we have to ho back tomorrow." Tammy said.
"He's so handsome....." Mia said.
"Aish. To heck with this girl!" I said.
Mia. Mia Kang. Korean plus Chinese. My best friend. Her long lasting crush Jackson Wang, my brother.

The next morning.....
"Jackson, do I really have to go?" I asked.
"Your wish." Jackson said and got into the car which came to pick up us. There were 6 other guys. I tried to look at their faces but unfortunately couldn't as all their faces were covered.
"Why are their faces covered?" I asked.
"You fool! Its because of the light. You can't see their faces because its dark there. Now, shut up." Jackson answered.
I took out ny phone and saw that Mia and Tammy plus Emily sent me nearly a thousand messages in our group chat.
Chaeyeonie: guys...I saw 6 more guys in the car.
ItsMia!: Really?! Are they better looking that Jackson?
TammylovesPOUTING: Oh really? Find a guy for me too. Just like you found one for yourself.
Emilydoesntbite: aha! Really? Thats great.
Chaeyeonie: I cannot see their faces.
ItsMia!: but why?
ItsMia!: what the hell for?!
ItsMia!: where's J.S?
Chaeyeonie: in my head.
Suddenly, the car stops. We are near an apartment. All the other guys get down. Including the other 6 with my brother.
Chaeyeonie:I arrived. Bye!

I got down, at last. I was led into house by Jackson.
"Ahhhh~this is where we're gonna live?" Said a familiar voice.
"As you can see, Jinyoung." Another, manly, voice said.
"Jinyoung....?" I asked. That guy got his hoodie off and looked at me with big eyes.
"Chaeyeon?" Jinyoung asked.
"Why are you here?!" I asked.
"Matter of fact, why are you here?!" Jinyoung asked.
"Looks like you two know each other already." Said a cute but not manly voice.
"Jackson's my brother. So, I'm supposed to be here! Why are you here?!" I asked.
"Cause I'm a singer here." Jinyoung answered.
"Huh?!" I asked, shocked.
One by one, all of them, took their hoodie off.
"Hey! I am Jaebum. The leader."
"Hello, noona or what? I am Bambam."
"Annyeonghasseyo noona, I am Yugyeom. The maknae."
"Yo! I am Mark. I am from LA."
"Hey, Mark. That cool. I am from LA too! Nice to meet you guys." I said.
"Annyeonghasseyo, noona. Jeoneun Yougjae ibnida. Banga-wass-samikka."
"Hey. Younjae. Right? Umm..I don't know Korean. So...I bet you know English." I said.
"Noona..I know English. But its good. You know...not fluent." Youngjae said.
"Ahh...then you help me with my Korean and I help you with your English!" I said and smiled brightly at him.

A/N: hope you like this.