-9th October-

Read both the stories by xeferX : be mine forever and forever love.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Chaeyeon's POV
The very next morning....
"WAKE UP, CHAEYEON!" Jackson shouted.
"Dumbass! Get out of this room now!" I shouted back.
"YOU GET UP RIGHT NOW!" Jackson shouted, sounding serious.
"YOU FIRST GET OUT AND I'M GONNA GET UP!" I shouted. He got out. I got up.
I was having such a good dream and he ruined it. I thought.
*what I saw in the dream*
"Chaeyeon, I...need...your number." Jinyoung said. I smiled secretly and asked him, "Why do you need my number?"
"To...." Jinyoung said( and couldn't even complete his sentence because Jackson woke me up!)
*end of dream.*
I did my morning stuffs. Wore a comfortable but nice dress and went to the dining room. So, while going to the dining room, I saw Jackson getting ready.
"Where are you going now?" I asked.
"Oh..umm....I have go to JYP. They called in for a meeting." Jackson answered.
"But why?" I asked.
"It's already been a month." Jackson answered.
"Oh." I said. Had my breakfast and left.

JINYOUNG'S POV
So, JYP called in for a meeting early in the morning. I didn't know why, they called in for a meeting this early.
I can't go to university today? I asked myself.
At JYP.....
There were a lot of other guys. Actually 6 other guys waiting for JYP hyung to enter the room.
Finally after waiting fo minutes, Jinyoung hyung enteres the room.
"Annyeonghasseyo, hyung." All of us greeted. Except for one. Who said it in English.
"Annyeong. You all might sit down." Jinyoung hyung answered. We all do as he says.
After talking for minutes, and after getting introduced to each other (to the other 6 boys) Jinyoung hyung finally came to the point.
"You guys have talents. Talents of singing, rapping, dancing and alot more. You 7 guys, when you auduotioned, I saw the passion in you. And that's what I want. Passion." JYP hyung said making me open my mouth.

"Hyung, does that mean that...we are...chosen?" I asked.

"Ne. This little boy understood me. You guys are gonna merge as a 7 member group and as the first hip hop boy band of JYP entertainment. Your training starts next week. You guys are moving into the dorm tomorrow, so, be prepared. Any questions till now?" JYP asked.

"Yeah, I do." A guy called Jackson (and Chaeyeon's brother) answered.

"Yes, Jackson." JYP said.

"I have a sister who lives in Korea and who came to Korea with me and who was living with me all this time. Can she stay with us?" Jackson asked. I just hoped that JYP said 'Yes she can.'

"She can. Unless and until she is okay with it. Any more?" JYP answered.

"So, now that no one is saying anything, let me say something. Jackson, Mark and Bambam, I mean the foreign members, you three are going to get extra Korean classes." JYP said and the whole thing finally ended.

Chaeyeon's POV

THIS IS HEIGHTS! Where is that guy?! Why didn't he come yet?! Is he sick or what?! What the f*ck?! This is so not done! He should've been late or something but he shouldn't have skipped school! He's such a stupid! An idiot!

Sorry...For the boring chapter!><