two || daddy

Jimin entered the bar with Yoongi following him right after, they received hungry glares by both men and women as always, they just looked too good to be true.

"I'll go get us some drinks." Yoongi winked as he turned away and went towards the bartender, adjusting his black leather jacket.

Jimin took a deep breath and looked around, smirking at the people who are eyeing at him.

These people are so thirsty. He thought as he planned to follow Yoongi but was blocked by the huge amount of people.

He shrugged and stayed where he was, body moving with the music, He held his hand up in the air and started dancing, hip thrusting, every single movement was being captured by the people who just wanted to eat Jimin up because he's so fucking sexy.

"Here, woah there Park Jimin." Yoongi smirked as he saw his friend enjoying the music and looked at a man who he was grinding on.

"Okay enough fun now whoever you are, now go." Yoongi shoved the man away and handed Jimin the alcohol which he gulped down immediately.

"I thought you said you were top man." Yoongi shook his head and they both walked towards a corner to enjoy their drinks.

"He was cupping my ass and it felt good." Jimin laid both of his hands on his waist and looked seductively at Yoongi.

"Oh no, don't look at me like that. You drank beforehand didn't you. And now you're turned on. "Yoongi backed away when Jimin advanced him wanting to pull him in a kiss.

"Look I don't want to be fucked by you. I would be happy to fuck you though." Jimin shook his head and let out a slight laugh, but it couldn't be heard under the loud music.

"Too bad we both like being tops." Jimin stuck out his tongue and continued to dance to the music.

---

"I can't believe we got past that security dude." Taehyung laughed like an idiot after being let into the bar as Jungkook studied the surroundings, his eyes slowly widened.

"Bruh, does that guy look like Jimin, like the nerd today?" Jungkook said as taehyung glanced at the direction he was pointing at and saw a boy with rock hard abs without a top on.

"Are you crazy? The nerd and this hot guy? Impossible." Taehyung rolled his eyes and told Jungkook to follow him, going to get alcohol.

"But they really do look alike." Jungkook knotted his eyebrows before he was dragged off with his best friend saying he should get laid.

---

Yoongi had ran off to somewhere while Jimin did his solo dance on the dance floor making everyone drool in his hotness.

Screams were being heard while he enjoyed moving his body to the beat, faintly seeing another familiar boy gulping down his drink but he ignored it when he felt someone groping on his ass as he grinded on whoever that was.

-

"What are you doing?" The boy stuttered as Yoongi smirked evilly, leaning towards his handsome face.

"Brother I'm straight!" The boy screamed as the drunk Yoongi bit on his neck, licking the mark afterwards. He then started palming the boy's clothed bulge, making him moan in pleasure.

"Not gay huh? What's your name?" Yoongi licked the boy's earlobe, he was too drunk to even see the boy's face clearly.

"Uh- Taehyung." He stuttered and Yoongi's eyes widened, he backed away and saw his bully looking at him, taking deep breathes. He was more surprised that Taehyung didn't recognize him, he wanted to leave but he was already turned on.