Chapter 25

*let's move forward after the contest*

"Baroque Art... Why would I even care with this art? I am not art-oriented." Hyeri told herself while reviewing for the exams.

Suddenly, she saw a picture of Mona Lisa's portrait and remembered something.

She took her phone out of her desk which she hid before starting reviewing.

While browsing her gallery, she focused on Jinyoung.

"One, two, three, four... I can't count anymore!"

Then she sent two photos to Ahyeon.

"Have you seen this?" She sent to Ahyeon along with the photos.

"When were these taken?" Ahyeon asked back.

"Last month and last September." Hyeri

"Nope, I haven't seen these." - Ahyeon

"Do you see anything weird?" - Hyeri

"Weird? Hm... Weird thing here is Donghae is on the photo?" then she sent a cropped photo of Donghae from one of the photos.

"Nevermind." - Hyeri

"What? That's not what you were pointing out?" - Ahyeon

"Of course, not. Nevermind. I'll tell you later." - Hyeri

"What? Tell me now, Hyeri." - Ahyeon

"Just continue on your review. Don't mind me."

"I'm curious, Hyeri."

And after that, Hyeri did not reply anymore.

***

Exams must be what we hate the most in schooling, after the projects and assignments. However, it will test your learning.

"What are you looking at?" Yoobi asked Hyeri and followed where her eyes were at. "Jinyoung? Were you looking at him?" she asked.

"Haven't you noticed anything about him?" Hyeri asked and Yoobi shook her head.

"I guess, nothing. Why?"

But like what she told Ahyeon, Hyeri said "Nevermind."

***

Jackson raised up his arms and stretched a little.

"Will you..." Hyeri spoke and covered her nose, "put your arms down?"

"Why?" Jackson asked.

"I smelled something when you raised them." Hyeri said making everyone laugh.

"BABE!" Jackson whined and complained to Yoobi.

"Babe?" Bambam and Ahyeon repeated with their eyebrows raised.

"When did you?" Youngjae asked.

"I just want to get used to calling her babe since she'll be my baby for sure." Jackson explained.

"So greasy." Youngjae said and everyone laughed.

Suddenly, Mark placed his hand on top of Ahyeon's hand which was resting on her lap. "Eung ~" Ahyeon murmured.

"Can we get an ice cream?" Mark whispered to Ahyeon.

Ahyeon looked at her and tilted her head, "Why do you have to whisper?"

"Because they will just ask me to treat them one." Mark said making Ahyeon laugh.

"Fine." Ahyeon got up from her seat when their friends suddenly noticed they were holding hands.

"Oh? Are you guys dating too?" Jackson, who was sitting across the table, noticed.

Ahyeon quickly pulled her hand but Mark insisted and even entwined his fingers with Ahyeon's fingers.

"Soon. We're going there. Just wait, Jackson." Mark said and they all teased Mark.

"Anyway, we'll be back." Mark said while standing up. He was still holding onto Ahyeon's hand.

"They look so sweet." Yoobi said while looking dreamy.

"Do you want to do that too?" Jackson asked and offered his hand but Hyeri just slapped his hand away. Then Hyeri put back her eyes on Jinyoung, who was taking selcas with his phone.

"This is the only way I could watch you, Ahyeon." Jinyoung thoughtwhile taking selcas.

-----

Aigoo! Be brave Jinyoung and tell heeeer <3 or you'll be mine. Aiinggg ~~ Hahaha!

- lovingseoul