Chapter 4

“Hi Ahyeon!” Bambam gracefully greeted Ahyeon after opening the door for her and Mijoo.

“Hi.” Mijoo said coldly. Mijoo is really a nice girl. Maybe it is just that… she just don’t know how to act when these kids are around. She is also playful and jolly when she is with her friends.

“Hey, Ahyeon!” Jackson greeted and placed his hand around Bambam’s shoulders. “Only the two of you?” he asked and Ahyeon nodded. “Okay fine.” He said and let them enter the house.

Upon taking a few steps inside the boys’ house, the girls were amazed how clean their house was. “They are pretty impressive.” Mijoo whispered to Ahyeon and Ahyeon just nodded to agree.

“You wanna drink something? Juice? Water? Coffee? Or tea?” Bambam asked. So far, Bambam is the best in welcoming visitor among these boys.

“Water is enough for me.” Ahyeon said.

“How about you Mijoo?” Bambam asked.

“Water as well. Thanks!” MIjoo said and sat closely beside Ahyeon.

Suddenly, Cheondoong appeared. And it seems like he just went down from the stairs. “Oh? Cheondoong!” The girls exclaimed together.

“Hi!” Cheondoong said, waving his hand to the girls. “I came earlier than the said time because I was afraid that Mark will scold at me if I’ll come late.” He added, making the girls laugh.

“You sure are scared, huh?” Mijoo said, teasing him.

“Well, actually …”

“You played with JB’s Nora right?” Mijoo said first. Cheondoong nodded. “I knew it! Of course you came early to play with his cat!” and the three of them laughed together.

“Here are the glasses of water and cookies that Yugyeom and I made.” Bambam said, proudly.

“Cool! You really did?” Ahyeon asked with a tone of excitement.

“No.” Yugyeom and Bambam answered together.

“Eyyyy~” Mijoo and Ahyeon reacted together, making both of them laugh.

Suddenly, Mark appeared standing at the upper end of the stairs, “Hey. Go up now.” He said. Mijoo and Ahyeon looked at each other and held each other’s hands “I’m nervous, Mijoo.”

“Don’t worry. As long as we are together, we’ll be fine.” Mijoo said.

“Don’t be scared of Mark, guys. He just may be cold but he has a warm heart inside. Just show him you deserve to treated nicely and he will.” Bambam said to comfort the two girls.

-----

“How about we will ask about 10 couples if we could film them what they always do as a couple like go to a park, watching a movie, cook food or bake a cake, or sing together?” Ahyeon suggested.

“I think that would be cute and sweet?” Mijoo said.

“Cool! I did not know you know something on things like this, Mijoo.” Jinyoung teased.

“Of course! I am a human too, and a lady.” Mijoo said.

“The idea sounds good, Ahyeon! What do you think, Mark?” Jinyoung asked.

Mark continuously tapped his notebook with his pen while thinking more about it.

“But… how are we going to ask them to do it? I mean… would they really let us?” Cheondoong asked, breaking the silence.

“Well, we should try. I am sure there will be couples who will let us. Or we should go out to places where couples go and stay like the park, mall and beach.” Jinyoung said.