Chapter 5

“How was your meeting with your groupmates?” Yoobi asked. Yoobi’s group haven’t had an official meeting yet but they talk through SNS.

“It was fine, but nerve-wrecking! I’m really thankful Mijoo was there, and Cheondoong.” Ahyeon said.

“Why? Was Mark really that scary?” Yoobi asked and Ahyeon nodded. “Yeah, I can see that in class. But… Was there anything weird or new that happened?”

“Weird?” Ahyeon repeated and Yoobi said “Yes. Was there?”

“Well…”

*Flashback*

“Are you living with your parents, Ahyeon?” Bambam asked. Although he was the closest person to Ahyeon in their group, he never asked anything about her life. He could just be asking about her school life, her health, or ask her about movies and food.

“Yes. And with my older sister.”

“Really? What’s her name?” Bambam asked.

“Juhyeon.”

“Cool! Are you the youngest?” He asked another and Ahyeon nodded.  For a while, they were all quiet that made Ahyeon feel she was alone and no one was walking with her.

“Ah, Ahyeon. Perhaps…” JB started and cleared his throat, “Are your parents strict?”

In Ahyeon’s surprise, she didn’t get to answer immediately and just stared at JB.

“No, they are not. They just want us to have passing grades then it is fine. They are not asking for higher ones.”

“No. I mean…” Jinyoung elbowed JB, telling him he would ask it instead.

“No, what he means is do your parents let you date?”

“D-da-date?!” Ahyeon really got surprised and failed to stop herself from expressing it.

*End of Flashback*

“Really? They asked you that? Then what did you say?”

“I told them it is fine with my parents.”

“Then what was their reaction?”

Ahyeon knew Yoobi would ask a lot but since Yoobi is a close friend, she would be fine answering her tons of questions. “Well, they just smiled at me and we walked a little faster to my house.”

“What did they do when you reached your home?”

“Nothing? They fled off quick without waiting me to get inside?”

Yoobi suddenly bursted out laughing. “What? That’s it? That’s hilarious! I thought they would already be asking you out.”

“That’s impossible you know.”

“Why? They are boys, you are a girl! What’s impossible with that? Unless they are ga – “

“Hi Yoobi!” Suddenly, Jackson came and sat beside Yoobi.

“Hi Jackson!” Yoobi greeted back, waving her hand cutely.

“Hi, Ahyeon!” Jackson greeted again, and the rest also did. “Do you have plans on White Day?” he asked.

“White day?” Ahyeon and Yoobi repeated.

“Yeah! On the 14th.” Jackson added.

“Hm… Nothing really. Maybe Ahyeon and I will hang out like we usually do. “ Yoobi said. “What do you think, Ahyeon?”

“Well…”

“Excuse me, pretty.” Yugyeom said asking Ahyeon to move a little to the side and took the empty seat. “Thank you!” Yoobi and Ahyeon immediately looked at each other and both just shrugged their shoulders.

“We are planning to back cupcakes on that day and give them to our parents and siblings. I think we should go and buy the ingredients first.” Ahyeon said.

“But that is a Saturday! How about we go to karaoke?”

“Nice idea! I haven’t been to one!” Ahyeon exclaimed happily.

“Can we go?” Jinyoung asked. Ahyeon and Yoobi looked at each other and decided by just looking at each other’s eyes.

“We won’t be a nuisance. We promise!” Bambam said, after placing his hand across his heart.

“I don’t know but ….”

“Come on! It is no fun if it is the two of you alone.” Jackson said.

“Well, I am having even when we’re alone…” Yoobi said and Ahyeon agreed. “But… if you really don’t have anything to do on that day, there’s nothing wrong about spending the day together right, Ahyeon?”

Ahyeon gave up and sighed. “Okay.” She said with her mouth without a sound.

“Then see you on Saturday?” JB said and hi-five’d with Ahyeon and Yoobi.

While having their class, Ahyeon’s mind was occupied by something else. “Does anybody from this six boys really has a crush on me? Like, seriously? They’ve never been close to me before. And the longest conversation with them was about a school project or assignment, except for Bambam. I can talk to him freely.” She thought.

“Ms. Baek Ahyeon, Ms. Baek.” The professor repeated.

“Ahyeon… Ahyeon.” Bambam said as he carefully shook Ahyeon’s hand that was on top of her desk.

“Ah? Hm?” she asked and Bambam pointed in front. “Ah, yes, professor.”

“Answer this problem on the board.” Oh no, It was Math.

“You can do it. Don’t worry.” Bambam cheered up and told her to go in front quickly.

She nervously grabbed at the whiteboard marker and started answering the math problem. She successfully answered the problem and went back to her seat.

“Okay. Thank you Ms. Baek. I know you are good in Math but please still listen to my lesson.” The professor and she felt really embarrassed.

“Hey.” Bambam said softly. “That’s okay. You were able to answer the problem even though you weren’t really listening.”

“Am I really spacing out?” She whispered back. Bambam nodded. “I’m sorry.” She continued.

Suddenly, Bambam grabbed her hand and cupped it in his warm hands, “Don’t worry. That’s fine with me. You proved you’re smart. You can still answer problems correctly even without listening to the discussion.”

“Thanks, Bambam.” She said shyly.

“No worries. Everything for you baby.”

“What? Wait. Bambam…” She said on her mind. “Baby?” she repeated.

“W-what? Baby? What baby? Did you call me baby?” He nervously asked.

“No. You were the one who said it.”

“Oh, r-really? HA-HA… HA. Don’t mind that. You probably heard me wrong.” He said and fixated his eyes on the board.

----------

OMG, Bambam... Baby? Kyaaaa ~ >< Oops! Sorry, I'm fangirling XD

How's the story, so far? :) I hope you like it. Thank you for reading! :) Thank you for the votes! <3 Sorry for not updating for long :3

Ppyong!

lovingseoul