Chapter 10

Thinking about what happened the other day, Ahyeon became more worried about Hyeri.

"Well... that... I kissed her and that was already the second kiss."

She knows well that Hyeri is famous for being a bully but she never really did know if it is true or not except for the fact that Hyeri already attacked her twice.

On the other hand, Hyeri finally decided to go back to school since she was already absent for the half of the previous week. Professors might give her a failing grade if she will continue from skipping classes.

People stared at her, and never removed their eyes on her while she is still near or just passing by. She easily noticed people's hawk eyes though.

"What are you looking at? Am I that gorgeous to glue your eyes on me like that?!" She bravely shouted at them to stop looking at her and just go with their own business.

She opened her locker and unlike what people usually do to play a revenge, her things inside the locker seemed normal and untouched. She closed it carefully and locked it. She went to the rest room to check herself and noticed the dark circles around her eyes.

"Oh gosh! These dark circles have never been this dark." She only had those black unwanted things around her eyes when her parents separated and when her mother married another guy. "Oh shhh~ shake it off Hyeri. This is not the time to reminisce those moments." And wiped off a tear from the corner of her eye.

While applying concealer around her eyes, she saw three girls entering the comfort room and one of them closed the door quietly.

"Look who we have here." One of the girls uttered.

Then the other girl grabbed at a few strands of Hyeri's hair and twirled it around her fingers "You never knew how much we wanted to hurt you, Lee Hyeri. And now that more of us wants to do it, it will finally happen."

Then another girl aggressively grabbed her hair and pulled them, "But it is not yet the time, Hyeri. We'll be back so you have to be ready. We don't want to attack you when you are unaware. It is more fun to see you struggling when you know you have prepared for this." And she laughed with the other girls.

"Good luck!" one of the girls said before they left the rest room.

Still, Hyeri calmly went to her class room but she did not expect to see what she did. All the students were looked at her with different expressions on their faces. Some of them were smiling, some looked angry, some must be pitying her, and some just had a blank face.

"Let's see what she can do." One of the students murmured.

With light steps but a heavy heart, she walked to her chair... but it was not there. Her chair is not where it should be. She looked around but the students are already just looking in front, at the teacher who is discussing her lesson.

Hyeri looked at the teacher who looked uninterested about what is happening.

"Isn't she concerned of what is happening? I am kinda late and she should be telling me now to sit down." Hyeri thought.

With her bag still on her shoulder, she went outside the classroom to look for a chair that is not used. She passed by all the rooms located on the same floor where her room is to see chairs that are not used but all rooms seemed full, with all the chairs occupied. She wondered if she should go down on level or go up one level since there are also classrooms there.

She went down. She found one empty class room. She thought she could get one chair from that room since there is no classes on going inside. Unfortunately, the doors are locked. She went up to the floor above the level where her classroom is, but all classrooms are taken.

Passing by one room, she took a quick glance inside. There are students inside but they don't have a professor. Their professor must be not around.

She knocked at the back door and approached the student who was sitting near the door. "Can I get this chair?" she asked nicely. The student was surprised to hear her speak as if she was a nice girl but she nodded quietly.

So Hyeri lifted the chair quietly on her own. "Thank you." She told the student and carried the chair outside the room. Hyeri was known to be a strong girl in the university so she won't need help from anybody. But she got exhausted from going around the campus to look for a chair.

She reached their classroom shortly and finally, she got to listen to the discussion. But this time, she just placed her chair at the back, away from the other students. It was a good thing she has a good eyesight.

Meanwhile...

"Wasn't that Hyeri? Lee Hyeri? A junior who is known to be a bully?" Maru asked loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

"Yes, she is." The girl who was sitting neat the door answered.

"She took one chair? Am I right?" Maru asked again and the girl nodded. "I wonder why." Maru added.

"Maybe her chair ran away! Too scared to be used by the might Lee Hyeri?" one of the students said while even showing his arm muscles, making the other students laugh.

Full of worries in her mind, Ahyeon looked at her classmates as they laughed. She shook her head after sighing.

"You sounded so problematic." Bambam said.

Ahyeon looked at him and smiled a bit.

"You just... sighed and shook your head a little. I rarely see and hear you react about things and it bothers me everytime I see that. Can you tell me why?"

Ahyeon bit her lips and hesitated to speak, but it is Bambam. Bambam is nice to her so she should not just ignore him.

"Well... it just disappoints me that they call Hyeri a bully but look at all of them now. Don't you think that is considered as bullying Hyeri?"

Bambam looked at their classmates and agreed, "People are always unaware of their own actions. We are all being insensitive."

In front of them was JB, sitting. "I knew she was concerned about other people." He thought and smiled secretly.

——-

It has been a long time after I last updates so I'm really sorry >< Now we have three weeks left before vacation and the professors are already starting to give us hell weeks. Reports here and there and quizzes too.

This is a short chapter, so I'm sorry again.

Thank you for the votes and comments :) Thank you for 1K reads <3

Thank you! Feel free to vote, comment and enjoy :D

- lovingseoul