Christmas

Y/N P.O.V
-----------------
The day before the Christmas Party was uneventful, besides decorating of course. Papyrus and Sans got out the Christmas tree, where it was before I don't know, along with decorations. I got to help with hanging lights and ornaments on the tree, and Papyrus let me sit on his shoulders so I could put the star on top.

Then where ever else we could put decorations and lights they were there. Afterwards it actually looked nice, and there was still a few hours till the party.
"GOOD JOB Y/N, EVERYTHING LOOKS AMAZING! THIS IS THE BEST THE PLACE HAS BEEN DECORATED IN A WHILE, BECAUSE EVERY OTHER YEAR IT MOSTLY INVOLVED ME DOING EVERYTHING..."

I laughed. "Thanks Pap, and with out you there wouldn't be any ornaments on the top half of the tree nor the star." He laughed a little too, seemingly happy that he got to help.

After that nothing had really happened, and the day went on. The next morning everyone pretty much slept in, except Papyrus of course, but he mostly kept quite. When I finally woke up, I picked out an outfit, and hanging it on the door handle jumped in the shower.

After, I got dressed in the outfit I had picked out. It was a cute green dress, that almost looked like silk, and like the dress Mettaton got me while shopping it hugged me all the way down to my waist before just flowing to the bottom where it reached my knees. With it I had black leggings and I had a little necklace that Mettaton had to get for me. It was diamonds forming the shape of a heart.

After getting out of the bathroom and waiting a little longer for every one to get there, there was finally a knock on the door. Since I knew Sans wouldn't get up to get the door, I walked to it and opened it to find Undyne and Alphys, I met her one week ago when Undyne came over with her and wanted us to meet, and I remembered her vaguely from other timelines.

I smiled at them. "Hey guys." "H-Hi Y/N..." "Hey," Undyne gave me a toothy grin while Alphys just kinda waved. They were both wearing Christmas sweaters, one looking like a Christmas tree while the other had Santa in his sleigh with his reindeer pulling it in the sky.

As they walked in, I was about to close the door when some one had just walked up. Toriel and Frisk were standing there, both smiling while Toriel held a little dish wrapped in tin foil to what I assumed had to be Cinnamon Butterscotch pie.

Frisk just smiled more and waved at me while Toriel greeted me with a friendly hello before walking in and setting the pie in the kitchen. Frisk walked in as well and then I for real shut the door. For about five minutes.

When I opened the door (Sans refused) I expected it to be someone around my height, but then of course I had to look down to Monster Kid, smiling up at me with what I assumed to be his parents standing behind him. He said hello to me (more like "Yo!") and ran into the room, looking for Frisk.

His parents walked in after him, and I shut the door and practically ran to the couch before some one could knock again. Of course someone did and me and Sans basically had a secret staring contest. He actually caved in and went up to the door and opened it to find Asgore with a few more monster families behind him. Sans let them in then sat down again.

"A lot of monsters come to this, huh?" He shrugged. "*i guess, i just like the house have so many people in it. almost no one ever comes here besides Frisk and well... now you." I smiled at him. "I technically almost live here..." He laughed which made me smile more.

Then Papyrus announced it was time to eat, and of course there wasn't enough room for every one at the table, so some people had to eat on the couch, but I think they didn't mind much. Then after everyone ate, we bundled up again and went outside to the Christmas tree in the middle of town, where everyone had at least one present under the tree for them.

The bunch of us got there and the little kids of course got to open their presents first. When Frisk got to the one I got for them (I actually asked Mettaton to get it for me for Frisk a week after we went shopping), I smiled and waited for them to open it.

Frisk saw the tag for who it was from and smiled up at me before opening the box and seeing it was a small red heart shaped locket, and on the inside when they opened it up was a gold "sparkle" on both sides. They stared at it for a moment before breaking into a grin, getting up and running over to me and giving me a hug.

I smiled at them, then when they let me go I ruffled their hair before they ran off next to Monster Kid again. I sighed happily, grinning as they ran off. Then it was our turn. When Papyrus got what was his gift, he basically squealed. It was a box full of cooking supplies. It had everything, but knives of course. (Even I know this by now, we never have knives near Frisk).

Sans got another hoodie, and from me he got a pun book. He just had a mischievous grin on his face while Papyrus basically dug his own grave. I expected this, and sadly there was nothing under the tree for me. Everyone apologized to me over and over saying that I got here so suddenly and they didn't know what I liked and for every one of them I told them it was fine.

Everyone else got a present and I watched standing next to Sans, both of us seeming to have unfading grins. I heard a few giggles behind me, so I turned and saw no one really there, and when I turned back to keep watching I heard it again, and looked up for a second and went rigged.

Then I hooked my hand onto Sans' sleeve. "*hm, what is i-" then he saw me looking up then looked up himself.
Papyrus was holding mistletoe above us, Frisk on his shoulders giggling. Sans went rigged as well and a bright blue blush danced across his cheeks.

When he was looking up, I smirked then leaned forward and pecked him where his lips would have been if he had any, making him freeze and make his cheeks go darker blue. I stepped back then looked up at Papyrus and Frisk. "There, you happy?" Then they both started giggling and ran off.

Sans still stood there, his cheeks blue. I started to laugh a little, and he looked at me. "*w-what?!" "You," he shook his head and going out of his frozen stance crossed his arms. I laughed even more at that. He just grinned, still having his arms crossed. It was nice to see him like this, happy. I hope it would stay like this.

We had still been around everyone, just a little farther away. So we joined them again, watching everyone still open what they had gotten. I still had that grin on my face, and it seemed it was here to stay for at least today. Then of course, Papyrus pulled the same stunt, and while we were in front of everyone.

This time I froze, embarrassed as the little kids went "oooo!" Then I almost jumped out of my skin as Sans leaned towards me this time and-... Well not kiss, but kinda booped my face with his, making me laugh after wards. Papyrus and Mettaton squealed while Frisk clapped. That was probably the best gift yet.
-----------------
*holds up jazz hands*
YOU KISSED
TA DAAA
OKIE, I HOPE EVERY ONE HAS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS/HANUKKAH/ WHATEVER ELSE ANY ONE OUT THERE CELEBRATES, KAY!
BOI BOI!!
GG~