Shopping

Y/N P.O.V
-----------------
And I thought this wouldn't be bad...
It was bad.
All kinds of bad.
I was in a dress. A pink big ass poofy dress...

"Mettaton I do NOT agree with this..."
"Well step out of there and let me see!"
"...No." I hugged my self, looking in the mirror again. The dress had one big strap, and it completely flowed down my body and was a bright hot pink. It wouldn't be half as bad if it wasn't this shade of pink, like it was blinding it had so many sparkles. And.... I just didn't like it at all.

"But why not?!" "Because you could make someone go blind there are so many sparkles on this thing!" I heard Sans laugh from where he stood, being forced to be there instead of going somewhere else like Grillby's.

Mettaton huffed. "Fine. But by the end of this you will have a dress... Oh, I think this one might suit you a little more... Here." Metatton's hand stuck through the curtain, holding a much more decently colored dress.

"Fiiiine," I grabbed it and hung it up on the hook above the mirror to look at it for a second before taking off the pink dress. Then I put on the other dress and looked at myself. The dress at the top started off a dark blue, and as it went down it faded to a pretty sky blue. It was strapless and hugged my body down to my hips before flowing out around my legs, looking almost like water. It was... Really pretty actually...

"Okay Hun come on out!!" I groaned "...Do I have to?" "Yes I'm not paying for it if I can't see what you look like in it!!!" I looked at myself again before peeking my head out. Then I sighed at Mettaton's expression and stepped out, getting a gasp from him.

"Oh darling!~ You look absolutely stunning!" I rolled my eyes and spotted Sans still standing where he had before. He was staring at me with big eyes and his cheeks went a luminescent blue, his eye also turning a little blue. Then as I looked at him he went stiff, and basically speed walked to the door, leaving the store.

"What the hell was that about?..." I raised an eyebrow at the door Sans just walked out of. Then I turned to Mettaton and he had this really big grin on his face. "W-What??...." "I'm definitely getting you that dress..." "Oh jee- Why do you still have that look on your face?!" "Oh no reason... It just seems Sans has a little crush, that's all."

I glared at him, crossing my arms.
"Oh shut up..." I then walked back into the little room and closed the curtain on him, laughing his ass off.

After taking the dress off and getting back in more comfortable outfit that I had first been wearing, Mettaton walked me around the small store inside the mall picking out outfits for me if I liked them. In the end Mettaton was carrying about 11 bags (6 for himself) out of the store with me carrying one with a pair of shoes in them that I actually picked out.

Sans had been sitting on a bench outside, waiting for us to walk out. When he did he looked up at us, looking either at Mettaton or anywhere else but me. Mettaton handed one bag to Sans, of course having to get something for him. He rolled his eyes a little and thanked him.

We were walking around the mall, seeing if there were other things I would need when I walked up next to Sans and tapped his shoulder. "Hey," He jumped a little, then looked at me.

"*hey..." "What was that back there?" "*what was... what?" He looked at me, pretending like he didn't know. "You just, freaked out then walked out of the store. And now it's like you don't even wanna look at me, what's wrong? I know I've only known you for a day but I can tell there is something up..."

I looked at him for a moment before I saw that he was actually a little surprised. "What?...." "*...nothing, just...." He looked like he was gonna say something, then brushed it off. "*never  mind- hey did Mettaton get me something stupid?" He looked at you with a playful scared look.

"Look it there and find out," I pointed to the bad smiling, and he looked at it. Then reaching in he pulled out a jacket. It was just a little different from what he usually wore, a darker blue with a cool looking feathered collar. "Oh nice." He looked at it thoughtfully before putting it back in the bag.

"*guess he actually pays attention to what people like... i'm guessing he terrorized you even more after i left." "Well yea, but not as much as he did before you left." You glanced at Mettaton, talking with someone he apparently knew near by still holding the 10 remaining bags. "He's not that bad..." "*i guess..." Sans shrugged and his smile became more genuine, and again I found myself smiling back at him.
-----------------
oKAY HOI SORRY THIS CHAPPY IS WAY SHORTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONES BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL PROBABLY BE LONGER SO DUNT BE MAD EEEHHHHH
GG~