Crippled Anger, and a crippiling nightmare come true.

• Dedicated to Everyone who has read this story, from beginning, to end of book one!

   (Nelson)

   I get up off the floor after the blow my mum has delt me, and I stumble out of the house, clutching my red and bruised cheek.
 "This can't go on," I mumble, leaning against a tree. I feel so alone and cold, but I don't want to die. I just want to stop feeling numb and afraid. I reach into my pocket and pull out  my razor. This is my only relief, my only saviour, my only friend.
 "Nelsooon," someone shout, and I drop the razor down into my pocket, and look up to se Mckey.
 "Hey, want to go for a walk?" he asks, and I nod silently. Why is he here? Mickey takes my hand, and pulls me along down the street, our sneakers squeaking against the wet pavement.
 "I'm not Mickey," he mumble when we arrive at a park, and he pulls me close, our lips crash together and I'm shocked. Then this is, Nickey? Nickey keeps kissing me, and I stay not kissing, but enjoying the moment.
 "I've always loved you, and when Mickey left i wanted you to love me and only me, I wanted to take his place," Nickey confesses, and I stare at him shocked.
 "But, you never tried to catch my attention," I mumble, so confused.
 "I did, I thought maybe if I was cool, and popular you'd notice me." I stare into his lovely blue eyes, when my ear catches a noise. I loo, and Mickey is there, and I know he's heard, and seen everything.
 "MICKEY!" I shout as he runs away, but Nickey bolts past me, and I watch in horror as a car slams into one of them, the lights blinding me, The identaty of the injured twin unknown as I run, helplessly to the seen.
 "Mickey!" Nickey screams at the top of his lungs as I get into veiw. I look at Mickey's bloody body, and my blood runs cold. His neck is twisted at an awful angle, and his leg bone is sticking out through his jeans.
 "Oh god, they ran out of no where!" the driver sobs as he calls the ambulance, but everything seems to fade as I watch my best friend, dying, and I can only watch as rain pelts his small body.
 "MICKEY!" I sob, falling onto my knees. This can't be real, this, this can't be the end....

   END OF BOOK One....

Yep, there'll be a second, but what will it be about? ... hmm, WELL HOW ABOUT YOU WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!