A darker view

(<^> NICKEY <^>)

  I lay next to Kira, wishing Mickey was laying naked instead of her. I sigh and climb out of my bed, still naked, but I don't care who sees. I head to the bathroom and do my business, when Mickey flings the door open,
 "HURRY YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" He yells, doing a little dance as he holds in his piss, and its SO cute. I smile and finish up, and down his boxers go, and he grins as he pisses.
 "So cute," I tease as I wash my hands, and he winks at me.
 "Don't make me piss on you." he threatens, and I stick my tongue out. When he finishes he trudges over with his boxers around his ankles, and he hugs me."PISS BUDDY!" I chuckle and pry him off me, and an idea pops into my head,
 "Want to have a you and me day?" I ask, and he nods and grins.
 "I'd love that!" He beams, then winks," Sexy bitch." I roll my eyes and leave the bathroom, and throw Kira out of my bed, and hopefully out of the house.

  I wake up, and smile as I throw on clothes, and I head to Mick's room. I see him rushing around and throwing on clean clothes, and I chuckle at how cute he is.
 "I hear you, stalker!" He yells, flinging his door open, and I smirk.
 "Darn, and I thought I was gonna get a nude pic." I tease and we bust out laughing. He lets me in his room, and I'm surprised at how messy it is! You'd think that this cute kid would have world's cleanest room! I eye the half eaten pizza slice as I sit onn his bed, and I swear it moves O.O
 "Your room is a... a... its just gross!" I yell and run out, holding my poor broken nose. I hear Mick laughing at me, but I make the point of running into my room. Looks like our date will be interesting if I'm going to avoid him.

    I hold Mick's hand as we walk to the park. I know its simple, but I thought it would be a cute thing to try for a first date, and the way Mick is grinning at the swings proves I had a great idea. I let go of his hand, and he bolts straight to the swing set, and he sits and impatiently waits for me.
 "Push me!" He whines, and I chuckle as I pull him back, and give him a light push.
 "Did I have a good idea?" I chuckle as Mick starts squealing and asking me to make him go higher.
 "Best. Idea. EVER!" he says, purpously pausing to show how serious he is. I smile and keep pushing him, loving every little sound he makes.

-Author's Note-

Heyy there! Sorry it took so long, I have stitches in my arm and it hurts to right! Hah but anyway, I hope you liked it!
 ANNND Please, Comment, Fan, FOLLOW!