A little lie

(Mickey Point Of View)

  I blush and look at Jamie. We're sitting on his couch watching a scary movie, and I am literally on his lap and clutching on to him for dear life. I hear him chuckle as I scream at a scary monster that pops out of nowhere.
 "I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!" I scream and pound on his chest, making him laugh more because I'm so much weaker than him. I pout and cross my arms over my chest, looking at my lap."You're a meanie!" I whine, and he laughs as he pulls me onto his lap. I smile and bury my head into his neck, and out of the corner of my eye I see he's smiling.
 "So, hows you brother?" Jamie asks, tracing circles on my cheek and I wince. Nickey didn't go with Kira, I had told him I was going to the library, and he believed me. After we had gotten to Jamie's house we decided to order pizza and watch a scary movie, which brings us here.
 "Want me to turn it off?" Jamie asks, and I nod my head, and he chuckles." It wasn't that scary!" he insists as he switches off the t.v. I look at the clock and notice its 5:44!
 "I got to go!" I yell, jumping up, and Jamie pouts as he slowly stands up. He grabs the car keys and we head to the car.

   We pull into my drive way, and all the lights in the house are on. I smile over at Jamie, and I'm surprised when he gets out, and opens my door for me. He walks me to the porch, and I smile,
 "Thanks Jamie, I had fun," I say, and blush when he leans in, and I'm surprised when I rise up on my tip toes and meet him. My heart beats faster when I realize I'm kissing Jamie. I'm kissing his soft, beautiful lips.
 "Well, I see my son has made a friend." My dad says laughing as he opens the door, and Jamie and I jump.
 "DAD!" I whine, and Jmaie smiles as he kisses my chee and whispers his good bye, and he heads towards his car.
 "Did you have fun?" my dad asks as I walk into the house, and I roll my eyes.
 "Yes dad."