five

Recap
--------
My parents never came to visit. They hated me, they disowned me when I was younger.

Fuck they probably didn't even know I was in here.

Who cares anyway? They're parents, not your vital organs.
--------

I pushed open the wooden door to my room. I really just want to leave. I really do. I mean I probably wouldn't be able to go back to dance.

So what would I do?

Fuck.

I don't know.

I really don't know much do I?

I pulled the crisp, white sheets off the bed and threw them on a chair that always sits next to my it, not that anyone ever occupies it. I think it's there for decoration when it comes to me and my room.

A loud knock came from the other side and in stumbled my nurse.

Nurse Namjoon.

Nurse of destruction.

I'm really surprised he hasn't broken any of my bones by now, what with him being so clumsy and all.

I sighed and put on a small smile, greeting him as he brought in some medication for me. The usual, with some new ones from what I can see.

"Hello Jimin! How are you feeling today?" He asked, setting the tray on the bedside table.

"Is that really a question you're going to keep asking? This is hospital if you'd forgotten"

He scratched the back of his neck and gave me a sheepish grin. He asks me that question everyday. I always respond with a 'fine' or 'decent' or just a grunt. But man, this is a hospital.

Do you think I'm fine?

Because hey guess what!

I'm not.

---------
This is one of the first books I actually like xD
- El