"I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go waste,

I want you and your beautiful soul." He continues singing and he ends the song. Everyone is clapping. Then it's my turn, I decided to sing Down To Earth,

"I never thought that it be easy

Cause we both so distance now,

And the walls are closing in on us

And we're wondering how.

No one has a solid answer

But just walking in the dark

And you can see the look on my face

It just tears me apart." I finish singing and everyone is clapping.

"Thank you everyone!" I say. Austin comes back on stage and stands next to me.

"Who wants to hear me and Maria do a song together right now?" Everyone screamed.

"We'll okay we're going to sing No Air. The music starts and we start signing. We finish the song and everyone was screaming. We say thank you to everyone. Alex and Emily walk on stage and we all sit on the edge and were going to do some questions.

*Emily's POV*

Seeing Maria on that stage made me cry. She always said she wanted to be famous and her dream is starting now. I remember I promised her that I would stick by her side forever. She looked so happy on stage. After they sang songs me and Alex walked on stage. We got some screams. I walk over to Maria and hug her,

"I'm so proud of you! This is your dream Maria! You can't give up on this." I whisper in her ear.

"I won't." She whispers and hugs me back. We all sit on the the edge of the stage. It's Austin, me, Maria, than Alex. We're gonna answer some questions some fans have for us.

"How about the first question goes to you." Austin says and points to a girl.

"Maria what got you singing?" She asked

"We were just watching a movie yesterday, Pitch Perfect and the cup song came on. So I decided to do it and I sang the song. Someone paused the movie and they all told me I was good at singing and they wanted me to sing something else. So I sang Because Of You, like Emily suggested. I sang a little bit of that and Alex was recording and I was told I need to make a YouTube channel and we uploaded my cover of Because Of You and it went viral over night." Maria answered

"How about you!" Maria says pointing to another girl

"Emily what is like to be dating the newest teen hearttrob and to be best friends with someone who is becoming famous?" They ask. I smile

"We'll Austin is amazing. He treats me like a princess. I love him so much for that. I'm very supportive of his career and I'm very proud of now far he came. He's truly the best and he deserves everything he has right now. And as for Maria, shes not only my best friend, shes my sister. She's literally my sister, we found out a couple weeks ago were actually twins. But like I said about Austin, I'm proud of her, she put herself out there, when were younger she said she wanted to be famous and I promised I would be with her every step of the way. I'm keeping that promise too. She's not only my best friend, she really is my sister." I say. Maria looks like she wants to cry. I hug her and she hugs me back. I pick another girl to ask a question.

"Austin how happy are you now that you're signed?" They ask.

"I'm very happy. I couldn't of done it without all of you guys. You guys are the reason I am here today. I love all of you guys so much, thank you for everything!" Austin says and holds up a heart. He picks another person to ask a question.

"Alex who is your celebrity crush?" Someone asked

"Maria Loccisano" he says and puts his arm around her and kisses her cheek. She blushes and everyone starts screaming. It was loud. Austin's mom was here.

"Alright we have time for one more question." Austin says and picks a girl.

"We'll its for all of you but how did you guys meet?" She ask

"We'll the guys were just hanging out one day." Maria starts

"We just moved to Texas so we were walking around and exploring the neighborhood and everything" I continue

"Then me and Alex noticed the girls and they looked our age." Austin says

"So we walked over to them and started talking to them. We hung out and became good friends after that." Alex finishes.

"We'll guys we need to go, we will see you guys again soon!" Austin says. We all wave bye and we got to our car safely then drove back to our hotel with no fans behind us. We walk to our room. It's 5:30 and we were bored.

"Let's order food." Austin says, he picks up the phone and orders room service. He ordered so much.

*Austin's POV*

We were all sitting in the living room playing would u rather when there was a knock on the door. Must be the food we ordered. I opened the door and the person walks in with all the food on the cart. I give him a tip and then he leaves. I sit back down and we all start eating. We finished and it was only 7:00. Ugh there's nothing to do in this room. We stopped playing would you rather cause we got bored of the game. Emily was sitting in my lap he head on my head. She was tired. I can't blame her. I'm so tired to. I can't wait to hit the sheets. Me and Maria talk about tomorrow and we are gonna get up at 9 and start the music video then and try to finish. We decided to do the recording now. This hotel has a music room so we go down there and record our parts. It took us 2 and half hours to record our parts. It's now 9:30 and me and Maria are walking back to our room. I decided to talk to her.

"So what do you like to do for fun?" I ask her

"I love playing basketball, I like to skateboard, I love listening to music, singing is something I use to do sometimes but now I do it a lot. That's really about it." She says. I nod.

"Same thing as me. Everything you said is what I like to do." I say. She nods.

"Cool." She says.

"Yeah." I say and then we get to our hotel room. We walk in and see something we were hoping to never see. Emily and Alex making out on the couch...