Chapter 20- "I've always wanted a gay friend"

Savannah's P.O.V

So it's been a little over a month that I'm officially Josh's girlfriend, and trust me i know it sounds weird considering i'm engaged to him, but after that one night in the pool and that kiss, things changed, he changed and well i changed to im not the bitchy savannah anymore. I swore i would never be one of those couples who are always saying stuff like ' I'll miss you' ' no I'll miss you more' 'no i will' and then you start to fight on whose going to miss who more, then a kiss later you make up again, and start being all mushy mushy with eachother. Or like those types of couples who have to remember the first anniversary, and they act like it's the sixth one, don't get me wrong its okay with me, but i swore i would never be those types of girls. well yeah i swore i would never be one of those girls/ couples but guess what? faith has turned the tables around because me and josh are like that! and yeah people haven't been taking it...let's say...well?

you shouldve seen all the glares the girls were giving me that first day everyone saw us as a couple again, it was not pretty, it looked like they wanted to kill me! thank god ashley wasn't at school for that week and the week after that. so when ashley found out we were going out she flipped one because she found out later than everyone else and two because i "stole her man" now that was definetly NOT pretty!

FLASHBACK...

so it was thurday morning and nina and i had soccer practice at 6 in the morning, considering we were varsity we had to practice before and after school. Coach was angry and she was taking it out on us, she said that her ' boyfriend ' left her, and well she did not take it well. we had to run 30 laps around the whole track i was ancious to see josh, I hadn't seen him all morning. In our last lap me and nina were huffing and puffing i personally wanted to pass out but i could't do that coach was timing us, and as always me and nina were first, but i took a couple of falls..

" anne i can't run anymore, i feel like im going to pass out and die, and you do not want to see me dead do you?!" she half shrieked in my ear

" no come on nina we can do it, you can do it we have 6 yards left you cannot give up now, what will alex think" i nudged her playfully

" well when you put it that way.." 

i laughed her and zack have been going out for a while now, not as a couple but as friends, turns out hes actually gay.. finally i have a gay friend I've always wanted one! so as you can see, no possibilitoes whats so ever, but when alex found out that nina had been dating zack he flipped and got super jealous, that is until he found out he was gay, who wouldve thought that alex had feelings towards nina? so now the two of them are inseparable, yes you guessed it they are finally going out! no we can double date. 

i was thinking about josh, not the pain while i ran. I just wanted to finish, and get to the locker rooms and take a shower, and then see josh, so i hadn't been paying attention to nina, when i saw she was trying to get my attention, and she saw that she couldnt get it, she pushed me hard to the floor

" hey whats youre problem nina!" i said getting off of the floor and started running again

" well ive been trying to get your attention for the past 5 minutes!" she acted offended

" can't you see that thinking about josh is the only way ill finish this stupid lap, and not think about the pain!"