Chapter 7 - "Sorry honey. Can't hit special Ed's"

Dedicatated to : Chels16/

Savanah's P.O.V

*Monday*

"Savannah get up," Someone whispered into myear.

"Hm? Five more minutes.." I mumbled.

The jostled me a little, "No get up."

"Jake leave me alone.." The jostiling stopped and so did the nagging. Thank god. Why does Josh have to wake me up so early? Josh! 

Opening my eyes making them burn from the brightness , "Im sorry Josh."

He get up off the bed and went to the door, "Hurry up and get ready," Not sparing another glance in my direction he left thebedroom.Why do I alwayshave to mess things up? Yesterday me and Josh were grtting along fine and then I have to go and do this! Shaking those thoughsaway I stumbled out of the bed and headed into the bathroom. Turning on the shower and peeling off my clothes I stepped under the warm water. The droplets ran down my back and hit the bottom of the shower with a soothing pitter patter. I switched of the shower reluctantly and reached for the towel. I waved it around fora while feeling nothing but the coldair slap my arms causing goose bumps.

"Crap.." I muttered. Louder I shouted, "Josh!"

"What?" He replied grumpily.

"Could you please hand me a towel?" I asked.

"Why don't you ask Jake to get it for you?" He snapped, hurt.

"Josh im really sorry. Please can you get me a towel?"

"No," He grunted, "Get it yourself.

"Fine! Leave!" I heard the bedroom door slam shut. I got out of the shower; shivers shaked me as I stood out into the cold air. Peeking my head through the door I saw that he had actually left. Making a bolt for my closet I locked my self in there.

"Looking good princess, " I didn'thave to look at Josh to know he was smirking at me.

"What the fuck Josh?" I screamed.

"Josh please turn around and leave!" Ishouted at him angrily.

"No need," He said handing me a pair of clothes, "Already picked the clothes for you."

"Get out of my closet!"

"Fine," He said shrugging. I pulled the clothes closer to me trying to hide my naked body as he walked out of the closet sending me one last cheeky smirk. I looked at the clothes. It was a pinkhollister shirt and a skirt. Ifyou could call it a skirt. Heck, I don't even think it classed as a mini skirt. If Ibended down you could see everything. I groaned mentally. Why did he have to do this to me? Was this pay back from calling him Jake? Atleast the shoes aren't that bad, my subconsious reasoned. My mind was right the cute pink and white american eagle sandals were pretty.I put on the outfit and frowned when I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like the blond bimbos at school. I didn't want to be relabeled as a slut.