Chapter 44 "What have you done"

Unicorns, flowers, rainbows, Obama, and the beauty that IS Liam Payne clouded my judgement you could say. I knew from the moment I made my decision that I would be the happiest girl in the entire world. Did I think about the consequences? Maybe. Okay, that's a total lie because we all know I didn't. That was mistake number one. Mistake number two, was doing it in secret. Mistake number three? well..lets not get in to the details of said decision. Now I know you may all be wondering what in the world is going on, also I think you might be a bit confused. So cue the flashback music and enjoy.

EARLIER THIS MORNING

Don't you hate when you're having the best of dreams and you're woken up? Yes me too, thats the story of my life. I was having a normal yet, very pleasant dream about the hotness that Liam Payne possesses ( as one does), when out of nowhere I'm awakened by a very angry Josh yelling at the barking dog outside our window. Now its four in the morning, I've got sleep boogers on the inner corners of my eyes and I strongly believe I only have one eye open. Sleepy and in a daze I get up out of our comfy bed (might I add) and walk to the window and look to see the barking dog and a half naked Josh. 

"Would you stop barking? Stop barking you mutt!"  It seems as if the tiny Pomeranian wants to make it his life's mission to make Josh angrier as he starts to bark even louder.

"Josh close the window and come back to bed"  He looks at me, then looks back at the tiny dog completely ignoring me.

"No. I will not loose to this rat. It's been barking for the past hour savannah! I can't sleep, I'm tired, and I have to get up early for work tomorrow".

"Yes I know babe, but its just a tiny harmless little dog. He's probably just hungry or something" I look down from the window. The tiny Pomeranian seems to have lungs of steel, because he doesn't seem to want to stop barking any time soon. 

He turns to me, a look of disbelief on his face. "Are you honestly taking the dog's side right now? He's the reason were up at 4 am on a Tuesday!" 

I laugh. "Josh are you seriously asking me if I'm taking a dogs side? A dogs." He looks at the barking dog with his face full of disgust. "I hate dogs, especially ones that seem to be barking in to a damn microphone. When is it going to get tired of barking, Im exhausted" His eyes are red, anyone could tell its from the lack of sleep.

"Look lets just throw it a sausage, maybe it'll stop" 

He looked appalled.

"No savannah! Damn dog! shut Up! People are trying to sleep!" The Pomeranian not giving up continued to bark. A shadow was approaching the tiny little thing, until a man was shown by the moon light. Finally the dog was in the strangers arms and as if it was by magic the dog stopped barking. I could hear Josh's sigh of relief.

"Sorry folks, shadow here ran away. Sorry for the inconvenience have a good night" As soon as the man said that he was gone. Totally vanished 

"Huh, a good night my ass" Josh shut the window, glaring down at the spot where tiny dog once was

"C'mon tiger back to bed" Pulling on his arm I led us both on to the bed pulling the covers on top of both of us, his arms instinctively circling around my waist and his face nuzzling in to my neck. With a last sigh I immediately fell asleep, hoping and praying that I continued my dream where I was fevorishly making out with my ultimate celebrity crush. Liam Payne of course.

The morning was spent listening to Josh go on and on about  how he didn't get any sleep because of the damned barking dog and blah blah blah. We were currently sat down at our new kitchen table eating breakfast before josh has to go to work. Since getting back together Josh has continued to play for a professional soccer team as well as helping both of our fathers with the company. He's always very busy, but it works out because I usually have meetings, signings, or I'm at the studio recording new music. We made it a rule to always be home at 7:30 to have dinner together, because I hardly ever see him and when I do were both always tired. So far the rule hasn't been broken.