Chapter 8 - This means war Bitch!

Savanah's P.O.V

*Thursday*

I woke up to feeling very sore. Me and Nina have been working super hard so that we can make it to varsity. After staring at the ceiling for what seemed like hours I dragged my self out of bed, a very comfortable bed, and to my closet. I grabbed my clothes and a towel before lazily going into the bathroom to shower. Me and Josh haven't talked that much, with me being at soccer practice. If im not at soccer practice then im at Nina's house. So basically im never home to see him.

Remember that bitch? Ashley?  remember that bitch ashley?  Yeah, well her and Josh are together. Honestly, I didn't think that was allowed in arranged marriages. But then again I think all of this is bullshit.

Ashley A.K.A the school's biggest slut, goes through her daily routine and that involves her insulting me, but unfortunatley for her it never works as I always have something smart to say, so she walks away furious. So on wednesday she showed up to soccer practice. Coach had us to scrimmage and Ashley was put in the goal. I kicked the ball at her so it landed right in the stomache. She was furious because A) We won and B) I hit her and knocked her on her bottom.  Ever since then she has declared war with me. I slipped on my clothes and towel dried my hair before unlocking the bathroom door to go and wak Josh wake up.

I put a hand on his bare, toned, shoulder and shook him lightly, "Josh, wake up." I whispered softly.

He stirred a bit before groaning, "Five more minutes."

"No! Wake up now!" I screamed in his ear. I was fed up of having to wake him up softly and then him moaning at me because I should have woke him up earlir.

"Fine! Im up, " He said pulling the covers back and sitting on the side of the bed.

"Im taking my car, " I said walking towards the door.Thankfully my car came three days earlier. So no more awkard car rides with Josh. As I pulled into the car park Nina was sitting on our usual bench.

"Hey Nina, " I chirped.

"What up girl? Ready to kick some ass today?"

" Hell yeah," I nodded vigrously, "Im not giving up now."

"Same here. Lets show Ashley what were made off. Were so gonna make it!"

I smirked, " I hope so."

Nothing eventful happened. Just the usual fight with Ashley. Fight with Josh.

*Soccer try-outs *

We did the same drills as we did the first soccer tryouts. We also did scrimmiages.  To my suprise Ashley wasn;t at soccer practice. Not that I minded. Coah had gathered us up aftetr practice for a meeting - to tell us who made it.

"Ladies the paper will be outside the gym tommorow morning to see if you made it or not. If you didn't make it im sorry and thats my final decision. Do not come screaming to me.  Monday after school we will have fittings for those of you who have made it, Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am, " We chorused.

 Me and Nina hoped we would make it. We tried so hard for this. Just got to wait until Monday to find out. The weekend passed painfully slow. The whole time I was anxious to see if me and Nina had made it.

I got up in such a rush and got ready I forgot to wake Josh up. I shrugged the thought of as I bounded up to Nina.

"Ready?" I asked enthusiastically.

She nodded, "Ready as I will ever be." She linked her arm through mine and we walked to the list. As we came towards it we closed our eyes.

"Open your eyes now," Nina commanded, "Oh heck I can't look!" Nina said shakily.

I cleard my throat before reading the list," Varsity: Amanda,  Sydney, Muly, Patty, Savannah, Nina...." Nina opened her eyes and grabbed me into a hug.We jumped up and down shrieking and laughing like little girls , "We made it Nina! We made it!"

Me and Nina stopped our celebrating as we saw Josh come towards us, " Were having a party today at the house." He told me before walking away.

"Whatever!" I shouted at his re-treating body.

*Party*

The party was in full swing. People swayed and grinded against each other. Music pounded from the speakers making the wall's shake slightly and the floor. People were being stupid drunks laughing there heads off. The room was really hot and I wasn't a big fan of partys so I headed up to the bedroom. I wish I hadn't though -  Josh was full on naked having sex with no other than Ashley.I was so heart broken that they didn't even stop, that was until Josh saw me.

"Savannah this isn't what it looks like!" Josh said to me pulling away from Ashley and pulling sheets around him.

"It looks like your having sex with some slut, " I retorted bitterly before running of down the hall. I faintly heard Josh to tell me to wait. I ignored him and just ran

"Savannah! Theres a car!" It was already to late I had stepped out into the middle of the road and there was a car coming towards me. ***********************************************************************

:O what's going to happen now? is she okay?

please COMMENT, VOTE AND BE A FAN

i need feedback, im working on my grammar:) but im sorry it was so short, i have to go to a car wash:)

and please dont forget to VOMMENT!

~~ * ~~

Helllo! I edited! Ha ha ~ GabbyJaz (Editor - obviously.)