Chapter 36- "sometimes girls have to chase after guys not the other way around"

Chapter 35

RECAP:

“Okay PUSH!” the doctor told Ashley

“Great PUSH AGAIN!” Ashley pushed like it was nobody’s business

“AGAIN! I see hair!!” Ashley kept pushing and she kept holding my hand tighter, I thought I was going to faint

“One more…PUSH!” and with that the baby was born, the baby screamed. Josh and I were so nervous that we didn’t look at the baby until the doctor said

“AND he’s a BOY!”

Josh and I looked at the baby at the same time…

“HOLY SHIT HE’S BLACK!!”

Savannah’s P.O.V

okay so I might of over reacted but just a little bit…he wasn’t exactly black, sorta…he was just very brown…no not brown…I think tanned is the best word…with extremely dark brown hair. The baby looked nothing like josh. Josh was white…not Mexican? I’m Mexican! At this point I don’t even know what I'm saying I'm just shocked.

In all honesty I'm so scared to look at josh I honestly do NOT know what reaction to expect from him.

Ashley stopped gripping my hand and I instantly felt my blood flowing through my body again, it felt good. I took my hand away from hers, I looked at her she had beads of sweat on her forehead, make-up smeared all over, her face was pale and she looked weak, for the first time in my life time I had the guts to say that she looked terrible…I was mad but I felt very bad for her, the baby didn’t deserve this and neither did josh, she played everyone…

I took her hand in mine again, I looked at her and made eye contact “Ashley what did you do?” my voice sounded weak. I was tired and I didn’t even give birth but it was 5:30 Am and I hadn’t slept at all, neither one of us had.

Ashley looked at me her face full of pain and regret “I-I don’t know…I just…i-“ Josh came over to where I was standing, he looked so heartbroken and furious at the same time.

“I’ll tell you what she did…she fucken lied that’s what she fucken did!!” I thought he had left, otherwise I would’ve never had asked Ashley that…

I touched his shoulder, but he wouldn’t calm down. I grabbed his hands in mine, I turned him so he could face me, my hand went to his cheek trying to sooth him, it seemed to be working “Josh calm down, I'm sure she has an explanation for this…” I looked at Ashley taking my hand away from his cheek “ right? You do have an explanation? You do RIGHT?!” not only did she screw josh over but she also screwed me. She fucken lied!