Chapter 13- "For the love of all that is holy!"

Savannah's P.O.V

"What? No!"

"Yes, Savannah."

"No!" I shout. "No!"

"Let me do it!"

"Did you not here me? I don't want to do it!"

"Ugh. Please?"

"No, you jerk."

"Your stubborn you know that?" he grunted.

I shrug a small smile on my face. "I've been told," I say sweetly.

"Yeah, yeah," he mutters. "Come on, can we go now?"

"No. I said no."

"Yes, Savannah, I'm paying. And get this," he picks up another bathing suit."I like the color."

"Well, I don't. I want the white one."

"Savannah, green. I'll let you pay if you get the green one!" he pleads, his voice a whine.

"No! I'll pay and I like the white, not the green!"

"But the green makes your eyes pop in two different colors!" he protests.

"Low blow fool," I grumble. "Now just give me the damn bathing suit and let me pay."

A voice cuts through are argument. "Okay! You have been this for fifteen minutes already! Just pay, someone, please."

In my defense I didn't want Josh to pay for my stuff. I'm not poor, I have money, but no, Josh has to do it. Yes, thats right, he took me out shoppingfor a bathing suit. And we landed up arguing about colors of the bathing suit and who is going to pay. Stupid Josh.

"Sorry," we say in unison, sheepish smiles taking over both of our faces. I could see she was fighting the urge to kick us both out there and then, but she's not allowed to turn a customer down. No matter how annoying they are.

"Well who is paying? There's a big line, so hurry up."

"I'll do it," Josh cut in before I had chance.

"No, Josh," I argue. "I will pay for my stuff."

"No. I will."

The woman behind the counter grunted. "For the love of all that is holy!" she cried. "Just pay already! Just take both of them - the green and the white - and pay already. I'll give you half off. Just pay and leave please?"

"I'll pay, Savannah."

"Just the white one please," I say gently to the girl that is serving us.

"No ma'am, we will take both of them." Josh said stubbornly.

"No."

"Savannah!" he cries. "Stop being stubborn and no more arguing with me!"

"Fine whatever, Josh!" I give in. Me being the stubborn one? I snort. Josh is the stubborn one!

The woman behind the counter takes the stuff with a relieved sigh, and scans them, giving us comfortable looks everytime we bicker under our breaths.

"So, Savannah, where to now?" Josh asks as we leave the shop.

I shrug carless. "Um, I dont know. Anywhere I guess, you pick."

"Ice skating it is," he said, a grin on his face.

"Can we do something else? Something that's not boring - or cold."

He laughs. "You asked and I picked." He sticks his tounge out childishly, and in a sing-song voice and says, "Snooze you lose!"

"But Josh . . ."

"No buts Savannah!"

"Okay. Ice skating it is then," I grumble. at the ice skating arena:))

"wow i member when i used to come, it hasn't changed one bit, now lets go" josh said

"but josh" i whinned

"no buts savannah, now put youre shoes on"

"fine fine but if i come out with a abroken arm or a broken leg, you will pay"

"okay agreed, ready?"

"no" good lets go"

"b-but i said no"

"savannah lets go" he said walking in to the skating thingy majiger

"ummm i would if i knew how to"

"have you ever skated on concrete?" josh asked me

"yeah when i was 5!"

"its okay ill be here, when you fall"

"hehe funny, not!"

"savannah hold on to me and you wont fall"

"umm okay, please dont let me die!"

"haha nothings gonna happen to you"

"oka-, umm ouch" as soon as i let go i fell right on my butt

"i thought you said you were gonna hold on to me" josh said giving me a smirk

"for your information i was until i let go"

we had skated around for like a half hour and i had managed to fall 15 times and josh counted them, it was embarrasing seeing the little kids skate better than me,

"umm josh i need to pee"

"umm okay well ill go get us some food and meet you by the booth"

"sounds good"

i had finished my business i walked out towards the little sidewalk to go to the skating arena when i felt a hand clasp around my mouth, shoving a wet cloth on my nose

"did you miss me" that was the last ting i heard before blacking out

*******************************************************************

dun dun dun dun.....