I walked downstairs, not particularly wanting to face the three dragon slayers but I knew that at one point, I'd need to.

'Better sooner than later' I thought to myself as I trudged downstairs. It was already late in the afternoon and all the guild members were here.

'Maybe that's why I woke up alone' Lucy thought to herself, although she did have a feeling that things were about to change between her and the dragon slayers. As soon as the guild noticed me, everything went quiet and I stared, steeling myself for the worst. After all, because of me Asuka and Wendy were put into danger. Suddenly the whole guild burst into cheers and I stared incredulously at them as I made my way to the bar, nervously, noting that Natsu, Sting and Laxus were all sitting with their own friends. Mira smiled at me and placed a plate of food in front of me, I tentatively smiled back and tucked in. I heard someone clear their throat behind me and I turned, coming face to face with Alzack and Bisca.

"Lucy, we wanted to thank you for everything you did yesterday. If it weren't for you, Asuka wouldn't be safe with us" Alzack spoke, quietly. I stared at them in disbelief, before turning my gaze to the ground.

"No, you're wrong. Bisca, Alzack, I'm sorry, because of me, Asuka was put in danger. If I had just stayed down after the first few attacks, they wouldn't have been pulled back in. I'm sorry for endangering your daughter. I will understand if you don't want me to hand out with your daughter anymore" I replied, guilt lacing through my voice. Suddenly I stiffened as two slim arms wrapped around me. I lifted my gaze to see Bisca hugging me tightly.

"No Lucy, you're the one who's wrong. Do not blame yourself, because we certainly don't. We're glad you got up, we're glad you didn't give up. You wouldn't be a true Fairy Tail mage if you had. Also, even if she was pulled back into it, you got her back safely as well as severely beating the mage who had hurt her and for that, we have to thank you. Also, of course we want you spending time with her; she loves you like an older sister. Besides, after you saved Asuka in that form of yours, all she's ever been able to talk about is how you're a fairy princess from one of her fairy tale books" Bisca replied and my eyes widened and I laughed, hugging Bisca back.

"Aha, I'm glad and that's adorable oh my Mavis" I replied, laughing as she thought of Asuka. Suddenly, a small bundle hit me and I looked down to see Asuka hugging my legs, stars in her eyes.

"Lucy-nee, play with me" Asuka said, giggling as she looked at me. I smiled at the little girl and paid Mira for the food and then getting up I followed Asuka to the middle of the guild.

"Yo, Luce what was that you changed into anyway?" Gray yelled from across the guild, causing everyone to stop and stare at me, all wanting to know the answer. I sighed knowing that I couldn't avoid it for longer. I put down the toy and looked at the ceiling.

"It's Dragon Fairy Magic" I stated simply, looking back at them, I heard a squeal and looked down at Asuka who was yelling 'I knew it' happily. I smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

"But Miss Lucy, that's a lost magic" I heard Freed call out and I looked at him, nodding

"Yes, it is. Until the day I have children, I'm the last one in Earthland" I replied and they all looked at me waiting to continue. "It was passed down to me, it's in my bloodline. My mother was one too, however, because she was terminally ill, she couldn't use it. Usually, most Dragon Fairies can only transform into one element. Extremely rarely, Dragon Fairies can transform into all eight elements. I however, can transform into ten" I finished