Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy

Start from the beginning

"Well, how do I put this. This is not the Jack that I knew. You talked like a granny!" I kept laughing.

"But I still look good, don't I?" He frowned, acting serious. Okay maybe he was real serious.

I shaked my head, lying to both him and myself. Except for his perfect hair, packs of abs and gorgeous eyes and perfect skin and charming personalities, he is nothing good.

"Don't lie, nerd. You are not good at that." He smirked and I just looked away, blushing.

"You know you look cute when you blush." He cupped my chin.

I rolled my eyeballs and making him order me"not to roll an eyeball"

"Why not?" I kept rolling my eyeballs in front of him. I knew I looked lije a fool, but making him feeling disgust is one of the habit that I have since now.

"Cause that remind me of my dad." He said coldly. Oh he is being serious.

"My life seems pretty awesome, right? but everything is not what it seems." He faked smile.

I looked at his eyes. That look on his face, was mysterous. He seemed to turn to someone I have never known. The feeling was so weird.

"As everyone knows, I, the only son of the family, have to inherit the business of my parents. They have super high expectation on me. Trust me, you dont wanna be me." He continued and a sense of sadness appeared on his face.

"Everytime I try to do something to impress them, all I got was them rolling their eyeballs. They never support me. I am totally useless, and I hate being reminded." He sniffed.

"No you are not." I broke out." Believe in yourself. You are better than you think you are. I knew it." I stated.

He looked into my eyes." Well if I ever made it, I am going to marry you." He smirked.

"Oh my dearest Jack, what if I refused?" I teased, folding my arms.

"You cannot resist me, not this body. You cannot, trust me." He smirked,gesturing to his body. Ugh he is making me blush even harder.

"How about your past?" He asked,looking at Emma who was having fun with her new friends.

"My past was complicated. And it was literally a nightmare that I couldn't wake up. And nothing much, really."

I turned away from him. I am not ready yet, not ready to tell him.

He seemed to be understanding and didnt push me further. He just shrugged it off

"Mommy! Mommy! " the voice of a little girl made us snap our heads to one direction.

The little red hood caught our attention. There was a little girl,crying. She was about three, or four. The only thing she was holding was a little doll.

There were two people next to her, holding her hands tightly. They were probably her parents, but then what was the girl crying?

"Why is that girl crying like that?" I whispered to Jack, leaning to his side.

"Cause those are not her parents." he frowned and pointed at the "parents".

"How do you know?" I asked curiously.

"Their interactions.Parents aint like that." He said no more andfrowned again. Then he stood up quickly before I could stop him.

Determined ,he walked towards them. His frown made him looked so serious, yet so mature. Instead of being a teen, he gave me a feeling of mature man. I had never seen him being that before.

"You took something that doesn't belong to yours. Now give it back." He glared at them.

"Oh you? A kid just out of diapers? What can you do? " The man said and the woman laughed with him.

"Well then I will just beat the living shxt out of you." He sighed and murmured. He stretched his arms and extanded a bit.

He wasnt just talking. This is real. Uh-oh.

Jack skillfuly grabbed the child on her arms when she wasnt ready to react and handed her to me. I held her tightly while sitting on the bench. All I could do was comfort her.

Jack swung back around and gave the man a fast, powerful roundhouse kick in the ribs, all the man could do was howling in torment.

But then, he changed his target to me and the girl. He raced furiously towards me. I closed the little girl's eyrs tightly. Then I had a deep sight and kicked the man. He lost his balance and fell down reluctantly.

The woman tried to run towards us, but stopped when Jack threw her a sharp punch to the jaw, which was powerful enough to knock her out.

"I don't enjoy hitting woman." He chuckled lightly to me. I just giggled at the side.

"How do you managed to do that?" actually a spark of admiration came from my eyes at that time. He was beating up two grown-ups.

"I guess my trainings with Rocky Balboa worths it." He strectched his nose.

"The boxing champion?The world wide boxing champion?" I gasped,

no, I yelled actually.

And he poked my face and nodded. He was laughing at my reaction probably.

"Are you batman?" the little girl in my arms asked in admiration.

"He? Jack? " I raised an eyebrow to him, smiling.

"shh-- don't tell others, otherwise you cannot see me anymore. Promise me to keep that as a secret?" He pulled out a pinky, looking at the girl.

"I promise." The girl nodded forcefully while making her pinky promise. Aww that's so adorable.

"Bella! God where had you been?" Another woman ran to her and kissed her head gently. She seemed having a heart attack just now.

" She nearly got kidnapped! Why parents these day can't care their kids more?" Jack groaned, just like he had been through all those things.

I patted my hands on his shoulder to calm him. He seemed to been through a lot. He has a past that I would never know.

I gestured the woman and the girl to go. "Don't let your child be alone again." I smiled to the mother. And ironically I am the one sounding like a mom.

"Mommy let me tell you a secret. He is batman! But you mustn't tell anyone about it." The girl told her mom when walking away. And me and Jack just chuckled while watching her.

"Batman huh? Bella is going to tell everyone about the secret. What will you do?" I teased.

"Then I will change my name to spiderman. And the only one I will protect shall be you." He smiled to me seductively.

"Awee I don't buy that." I teased, folding my arms.

"Why are you so complicated to get? Why cant you just fall for me at the first sight?" He chuckled.

"Cause I have read better. Your so-called nerd is much smarter than those girls." I said proudly. And he just smirked.

"Nerd, who is your favourite fictional character?" He asked evilly.

"Captain America. Why?" I replied innocently. Yes, Captain America has always been my favourite since I was three.

"Well then, tell him that I will be better than him. I will prove it." He smirked and looked at him passionately.

"Sure. Game On?" I teased.

"It is always on." He replied firmly, but his expression changed though.

Game On?
~~~
A/N:
Thanks for reading!!
Vote and comment!
Your comments always make me happy>o<
P.S I dont own the photo

Q: three words that describe the personalities of Jack ?:)