1.

*beep*
I checked my phone. It's Elliot.

Hey liv. Cap wants us in early today. See you later.
El. ;)

Hey El.  I'll be there in 10.
Liv. :)

I put my phone in my pocket and walk back into the bedroom to grab my coat.
"Morning babe" Mark says, still in bed.
"Morning. I've gotta go in early today okay?" I walk over to him and kiss him on the cheek. 
I walk out and down to my car. I look in the mirror and pull my fringe from behind my ear, it falls on my face.
I drive to the precinct. I get out the car and walk into the elevator. It stops and I walk out. I go walk into the squad room with my head down.
" Hey Liv" El says.
" Hi" I say with my head still down. I sat down and turned on my computer. Elliot sits down opposite me.
"Liv you ok?" He asks.
"Yes. I'm fine thanks" I reply with a snap. I regret it as soon as I said it the way I did. It wasn't his fault. He didn't know.
" Liv look at me" he says.
I lift my head. My fringe still covering the right side of my face. He gives me a concerned look. He was about to say something but I get up to go the the coffee machine. I stand there for a minute.
" Liv?" I feel El's hand on my shoulder. I don't turn around.
"Liv are you sure your ok?" He asks.
"Yes I'm fine" I snap again and walk to my desk. I sit down and look through some files.

As the day ends I pick up my coat and bag and walk out side to my car out side. I drive back to my apartment.
"Hey babe" Mark says. I walk in the living room, it reaks of alcohol and cigarettes.  I hate that smell.
"Hi" I walk to the kitchen I put my phone on the counter and go to the sink for a glass of water. Mark stands and walks towards me. My phone pings.

Hey Liv. I hope you're ok. Sorry about earlier, if you need to talk I'm always here Liv. See you tomorrow.
El :)

Mark picks up my phone.
"Who's El?" He asks slamming my phone on the table.
"My partner at work" I reply.
"Why does he hope your ok?" He moves closer to me.
"I. I didn't feel well. I just had stomach ache. I'm fine now" I say.
"Bull shit!" He yells moving closer towards me. "Stop lying bitch"
"I'm not" I say.
He raises his fist and punches me in the face. It cut my lip. He looks at me for a moment or two.
"I'm sorry baby" he says. He pulls me in and hugs me.
"I'm sorry baby. I love you" he kisses the top of my head. "Do you forgive me?"
"Yes" I say hugging him tighter.