Questions

Chapter 24
By 9:00 Newt and Thomas were sitting on Thomas's bed. The hospital released him with millions of pills and a wheelchair.

"Will you... tell me about myself?" Newt asks quietly.

"Um yeah I guess," Thomas replies, "you are really funny, nice, caring, and you hate to be tickled. Your eyes always get this glimmer when you care about somebody. You are shy but I love it because you are never shy with me. We would stay up till 2 in the morning sometimes just talking, its one of my favourite things we do together- was one of my favourite things I guess. You-"

"That's great Thomas, you seem to really care about me, but I mean tell me my story. If our parents are dating what happened to my dad? Do I have any siblings? Is Malia my sister?" Thomas's heart aches when newt calls him Thomas.

"I guess the only way for you to get your memory back is to tell you these things... Your dad died in a car accident 5 years ago. You had a little sister Theresa too, you were really close."

"Had?" Newt asks.

"Sh-she died in the car accident too. You were the only surviver, your mom wasn't in the vehicle. You lived in London all your life but you moved here four months ago. You were only here for 1 month before your accident."

"Oh." Was all Newt responded with. Thomas wonders why that didn't upset him but then realizes it kinda hard to miss someone you don't remember.

"Oh!" Thomas remembers, "well I got you this for Christmas but I'll give it to you now." He says pulling a box out from under the bed.

Newt unwraps the box and opens it up to reveal a huge collage. Pictures of young newt, his sister, his dad, Thomas and newt and some of there other friends.

"Thank you." Newt croaks and then he starts crying.

"Newt I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

"No Thomas i'm sorry." He continues to cry.

"For what?" Thomas asks.

Newt stops to think of a response.

"For not remembering. Ya, I'm just sorry." Newt says.

After that they both climbed into bed and tried to fall asleep. When Thomas was finally asleep Newt whispers,

"Thank you for the gift Tommy."

A/N yes I know this chapter is 💩. I honestly hate writing about Newt not remembering so big time skip next chapter.