Suddenly Harry grabbed my hand and squeezed it while breathing heavily. His face was already red like a tomato.

"I'm so so sorry." I said as Harry looked at me with his wide, green eyes. A few minutes later the ambulance arrived and took Harry with them.

"We'll meet you at the hospital lad." Louis said to Harry was we went down with them. Liam was informing Paul and everyone else while Niall was calming me down.

"Who will drive with him?" A paramedic asked.

"I will." Niall said and disappeared in the ambulance along with Harry. Liam, Paul, Louis & I took the car and drove off to the hospital.

"Will he be okay?" I asked concerned.

"He sure will." Paul assured me as we arrived at the hospital. The worst thing is that it was all my fault.

"Marcel Ridley" Paul said to the nurse. What?

"Floor 2 Room 183."

"That's like a code name so paparazzi, fans or anyone in general wouldn't find out he's here." Liam explained to me because he probably saw the confused expression on my face.

"Ahh, that makes sense." I said, nodding.

We took the elevator and my heart was beating faster with each step I made.

Liam opened the door to Harry's room and he was just laying there with his eyes closed.

"He's sleeping and after that he can go back to the hotel." Niall informed us. I sighed in relief. Thank god, he's fine.

"Lia, I need to talk to you." Niall said and I followed him outside.

"What is it?" I asked confused.

"He told me that he's sorry that he kissed you and that he wants to be friends again. Also he admitted something to me."

"What was it?" I asked curiously.

"You already know it but I didn't. He likes you Lia. He likes you very much and I'm so stupid that I didn't see that earlier because it makes sense now."

"But he can't like me." I stated shocked.

"Why not Lia? You like him too, don't you?" He asked me with a grin.

"Kinda. I don't know." I shrugged.

"Just give it a try and do what your heart wants." Niall said and went back into the room.

What did my heart want?

I walked back into the room as well and stood in the corner as I watched the boys talking. There are a lot of negative aspects if I dated Harry. The fans would kill me, my father probably wouldn't approve, he has so much to do that sometimes we would barely see each other, the whole world would know, I wouldn't have my privacy anymore and people would spread all kinds of rumors about me.

But all those contras didn't mean anything if it could be love. I'm mean yea, I like him but nothing close to love yet. He's one of the most famous people in the world and I just don't think that I would fit together with a guy like him.