hell~31

Killer's pov:

I watched them. Now they all know how it feels to die.

I'm not mad. I'm fine. So fine.

Royals. Still alive. Still breathing.

Let me tell you a secret.
I'm the one who started this game.

My life is already ruined. Can't be fix.

Tumayo ako sa stage. I hold the knife tightly.

Sinipa ko ang katawan ni Angelika, nagawa n nya ang part nya. Madami pang katawan ang nagkalat na parte lahat sila ng plano ko.

Madami ang namatay. Blood. So thick. So dark.

Hinawakan ko ang mic.

"Finally awake, huh shane?"

She's still cowering with moon at her side.

"You'll die anyway. What's the point? Don't be afraid my little sister."

She's crying.

"J-jasmin? Why?" She's shaking with fear.

"Why? Why?! Don't ask me why! You killed mother for that bastard! I even started the games with the royals to make sure this happens!" I laugh.

"I never thought it was you." She stand up and look at my hands.

"That's the point, you'll never thought it was me. I'll look innocent for you, ask you to run but stab you later."

"We're sisters, how can you---"

"No! We're not. You're not my sister! You're a killer!" How could she?! After that day she'll never be my sister.

"I-I'm sorry---" she started as she beg on her knees.

"Now now, isn't that lovely? You on your knees? " This is so funny.

"Jasmin please" moon pleaded.

"No! You shut up! Don't you feel dirty? Loving your own sister liker your lover?" I snickered. This is the first time realization hits both of them.

"This is so fun!" I laugh. "Jay!" I called jaynard my so-called boyfriend.

He tied moon's hands behind his back. Both of them still processing the information that they're siblings.

"Liar!"moon shouted.

"Na-ahhh." I kiss my knife before pointing it to moon.

"You were adopted by your so-called parents now. You remember don't you. You just don't know our names."

Shane started covering her ears. Urgh. Another drama session with her oa reaction.

"No, no. Its not true." She whispered repeatedly.

"So sad. So sad." I walk towards them. I hug Jaynard and cut his neck lightly. Moon look at us afraid. Afraid for Jaynard.

Jaynard smirked at him. I lick his neck. "Blood taste so wonderful. "

We've done it almost a thousand times. We're into bdsm. We love pain.

"Don't worry I won't kill him but I'll kill both of you"

Shane's pov:

It can't be her. No. No!

"But I killed mommy. I killed her. It's my fault."

"Yes you killed her and you love your sibling as a lover, the boy mother wants to die." Jasmin said as she hold the knife and moon's back.

"Don't kill him please"I whispered looking away.

Ako naman may kasalanan I killed mommy, I love moon. Nothing will be much more worse than this.

"Don't worry shane. I'll kill both of you but keep in mind that you're the only reason why all of this" tinuro nya ang lahat ng mga classmates, teachers, guards and other school worker "died for you."

------------

2 more chaps to go ;) lovelots