"What are we going to do about us?" I ask. She sighs.

I don't know Austin, what do you wanna do?" she ask

"Not lose you, I don't want to break up with you. I want to stay with you and live my dream." I say

"I don't want to lose you either.So what are we going to do? Long distance relationship?" she ask

"If you want to. I will do it." I say

"Well I guess were going to do long distance then." She says cracking a smile. Her head is down. I take my fingers and put them under her chin and pull her head up. She looks at me.

"Pick up your head princess. Your tiara is falling." I say smiling. She smiles and hugs me. I hug her back tighter.

"I'm never letting you go, I will fight for you whenever I need to." I say. She pulls away from the hug and crashes her lips on mine. I instantly kiss back and we were sitting on the park bench kissing. We pull away and I stand up.

"Come on babygirl lets go back to the hotel." She stands up.

"Wait." I say and crouch down.

"Hop on." She smiles and hops on my back. She wraps her arms around my neck and legs around waist. I hold onto her legs and walk home.

"I'm going to fly you and the crew done every chance I can. I'm going to miss you guys so much." We get home. I walk to the hotel room, I put the key card in the door slot and the door opened. We walked in and Alex and Maria were both on their phones.

"What you guys doing?" Emily ask.

"Replying and following fans on twitter." They both say. They look at each other and smile. At least they don't have to do long distance. Me and Emily have the master bedroom so we go into our room and I drop her on the bed, I fall next to her. I look at her and smile and she smiles back. I cup her face and crash my lips onto hers. We were kissing and then we pulled away when there was knocking at the door. I sit up and I see Alex and Maria.

"Were going to the pool, want to come?" I look at Emily asking her if she wants to go. She nods her head and they tell us to meet them there. We get ready and before we go  I stop her.

"Wait before we go." I say and then crash my lips back on hers again. We were kissing and then she pulled away. We walk to the pool and see Alex and Maria waiting for us. We put our towels down and then we jump in the pool. We swim for an hour and then we get out and go back to our hotel room.

*Maria's POV*

Today was a fun day. Austin got signed, we went out to TGI Friday's for lunch, then me and Alex went back to our room and hung out while Emily and Austin disappeared. While they were gone me and Alex did our usual, we talked, kissed a lot since we were sure for no interruptions and just watched tv. We were on our phones when Emily and Austin came in. Alex wanted to go to the pool so we got changed then asked Emily and Austin if they wanted to come. They said they will meet us there. Me and Alex walked to the indoor pool and put our stuff down. We were waiting for Emily and Austin when they came in. We drop our stuff then we jump in. We swim around then after an hour we get out and go to our hotel room. We all change into pajamas since were not going out. Me and Emily were wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/pajamas/set?id=87636030

We were sitting watching tv when there was a knock on the door. Me and Alex get up to get it. I open the door and there was Michelle with pizza and soda. Alex grabbed the pizza and I grabbed the soda. We said thanks and we walk back into the room with it. We all got plates and got pizza. We finished eating and I was bored.

"Lets ding dong ditch the neighbors." I say. They all agree and we go out. We start running up and down the hallways and making noise. People were opening their doors. We all ran back to our room and closed the door. We walk inside and then we all started laughing.

"Man were so annoying." Austin says. We all agree and continue laughing. We decided to watch a movie online.

"Pitch Perfect!" I say. They turn it on and we watch it. The cup song came on. I went over got a cup, and started doing the cup song while singing.

"I got my ticket for the long way round
2 bottle whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
but I'm leaving tomorrow when they say
when I'm gone, when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere
Oh you're gonna miss me when I'm gone"

I sing and do the cup song. When I'm done someone pauses the movie and starts clapping. Then everyone started clapping.

"I didn't know you can sing!" Austin says.

"I cant." I say

"Babe with what you just sang, yes you can. Sing something else." Alex begs

"Okay what song?" I ask

"Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson" Emily says. I start.

"I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid"

I finish singing and Emily has tears in her eyes.

"Maria this is your talent! You can sing!" Emily says and runs over and hugs me.

"You think so?" I ask her

"I know so. We're making a youtube channel for you right now. Oh yeah by the way Alex recorded you singing so were uploading that." Emily says. We make a YouTube channel and we upload the video. We all tweet to check it out and then we decide to go to bed. I lay down in bed next to Alex.

"I didn't know you can sing." he says

"Neither did I." I say

"Well your voice is beautiful. You and Austin should do a song together." he says. I think about it.

"Yeah I'll talk to him tomorrow." I say. He nods and then he kisses me. I kiss back harder and he licks my bottom lip. I open my mouth and his tongue slides in. Our tongues are fighting. He's laying on the bed and I'm now sitting on his chest kissing him. His hands go right by my ass. He pulls away.

"You're making me so turned on right now by what you're wearing. You been turning me on the whole night. Me watching you walk in that outfit." He says. I smirk and lean down to kiss him again. We were making out and we finally pulled away before we went farther. I rolled off of him and we were catching our breathe.

"That was amazing." Alex says then kissing me on the lips gently.

"I love you."  I say

"I love you too." Alex says. I lean into his chest and I go to sleep.