Chapter 36 - The Deathsong

Your POV - Y/N

I was flying Toothless really fast across the sea so the waves spread to the sides of us. I never went higher than this. I could see lots of terrible terrors flying all over the place. I focused on flying Toothless correctly in the right direction , we were going North for no reason but it was fun. We flew for about 30 minutes then we saw an island near by.

"We will rest there", I directed him. We landed on the sandy shores. There was small mountains and some of the land was stone like dragon island. There was trees along the shore but they where quite big. "Looks quiet", I said walking around then we came to the center of the island and i was horrified. There was tons and tons of dragons stuck in amber. 

"Toothless get these guys free", I ordered.

He plasma blasted the amber and the dragons set of to there islands and families. I sat down on the rock.

"What do you ever think would do such a thing", I said.

Toothless groaned uneasy and was looking worried and panicked. "Whats wrong you....... AAHH", I saw a yellow and blue deathsong towering over on the moutin rock. 

"Oh i know deathsongs can shoot amber to trap other dragons", I said.

"Run!", I shouted and then we ran as the deathsong shot anber closer and closer then it hit Toothless.

Toothless was stuck in amber and there was no way i could get him out. I panicked then thought of something. I ran for it into the woods. 

In the woods i saw tons of dragons but i saw one struggling to fly as the deathsong just hit it but it got out with Toothless. I ran over to it.

It was a thunderdrum a purple one to. It was shy and walked back a little. I pulled out a raw fish out of my satchel and held it out to the dragon. It took it and then snuggled into my hand then i got on its back. I flew into battle with the deathsong.

I used his sonic blast to get Toothless out then Toothless could not fly on his own. I jumped of the thunderdrum in mid-air and landed on Toothless's saddle.  I flew up and faced the dragon in the eys as Toothless did to. Then all the dragons bullied by the deathsong rised behind us and started to shoot. Then at the end i directed Toothless to plasma blast the death song right in the middle of the eyes.  The deathsong fell and flew away. 

I cheered.

"Yes Bud!", I cheered.

All the other dragons flew away soon enough in all different directions. We landed and rested there for the night...