Chapter 16 - This World Is Not Normal But Good

Your POV - Y/N

"Woo yeah", I shouted in the air.

We flew in and out the clouds in the air. We flipped side by side and upside down. 

We spirelled up and up then pretended we were falling then went ack above the clouds. I reached down and touched the clouds. They were soft and i dragged my hand right threw them. I locked his tail fin open.

"What do ya say bud wanna give this gliding suit another shot".

His eyes shot up then went back to normal as he groaned and mocked me.

"Ohhh every mature", I said smuggly.

Then i unhooked myself. "Ready?".

He shook and got ready then i fell down and down. I was falling. Me and Toothless were facing each other for once then when the ocean was in sight i pulled out the gliding suit and we went gliding up the both of us. 

The dragons around us were watching in wonder at us. I got tired to i grabbed the handles of Toothless's saddle and got back on. I strapped up my gliding suit.

There was a rumble in the clouds i pulled Toothless to stay still.

Then Cloudjumper shot up from the sky with Mom in full armour standing on him.

I smiled as i saw her arrival.

She flew beside me and took her helmet off. "Well what a good morning it is for flying",Mom said kneeling down on one leg on Cloudjumper.

"Yep this world is not normal but", I was cut-off by Mom.

"But it is good".

We laughed and she beckened me to follow her so i did. We went down a little bit then she put her out for me to stop. Then the good bewilderbeast shot up from the ocean. I was relieved to see the beast at full power again. I petted him on the head when he came up and he breathed frost on my hair. I shook it away.

"And",Mom said.

Dad flew in on Skull Crusher.

"Well welcome to the dragon flying club dad",I said to him.

We laughed all the way back to berk!

Berk was only a wet heap of rock but now look at it. This wet heap of rock has become not normal but still good.