Chapter 24 - Where Are We?

Your POV - Y/N

"I love it up here", Shouted Snotlout in the air.

"Yeah i love it to but it does'nt mean we dont stop being careful. We have featured alot of air captures before , Right BUd?", I patted Toothless.

"Yep , I do agree", Astrid said trying to look what was ahead in the fog.

"Where are we?", Fishlegs said joining in with Astrid.

"I am not sure. But dont worry it is a good thing we found new land lets fly down a bit", I said flying down.

They followed down now we were out of the fog an clouds.

"WATCH OUT!!!!!", I heard Astrid say.

Then i blacked out.

Astrid had poured water into my mouth and i had wke up.

"Good your awake i was starting to worry", Astrid said helping me up.

"Food?", I asked.

"Over there", Fishlegs pointed.

I walked over to my bowl of fish. I shooed of a terrible terror that was eating the fish then ate the rest.

"Toothless?", I said looking around for him.

"They went missing. We all blacked out someone must have stole all our dragons.", Snotlout said.

I panicked."We have to get them back gra your resources now!", I said to them.

"No. We need to make a plan first so we can punch this guy in the face and fly out on our dragons", Astrid said hitting her ax on the ground.

"Right then. We find this guy and then the twins will distract them then Snotlout and Astrid will free our dragons while SNotlout and I beat this guy up", I said.

Everyone agreed then agreed with each other by high fiving or for the twins clanging helmets.

"But how are we going to get there", The twins said.

I thought for a second then got an idea.

"We make a boat. I was taught boat making long ago but lets just hope we can find enough wood and Fishlegs has some nails and we can hammer then down with the axe", I said.

"So its a plan I will go chop down wood", Astrid said as the others got buisy.

Later Astrid came back with a ton of wood as Fishlegs was getting out his nails.

Snotlout and the twins started shaping the wood and putting it in place.

I helped burn the wood and molt it down with my dragon blade.

The twins took of there woolen cardigens and we made it into a sail.

It was 3 hours later.

The boat was complete it was big enough to squeeze us on and we managed to.

I and Astrid picked up the oars and starting rowing North which was the opposite way of where the island faced as it marked on my compass.  We saw a island with a fort on it and we rowed towards it.