Chapter 9 - The Fight For Alpha

Your POV-Y/N

The Bewilderbeast shot ice rapidly at the ships so the sunk into the ocean and the people onboard could drown. The dragons were harder to defeat but the hideous zipplebacks rolled around crashed into the traps and destroying them. The dragons fought and it worked against them but they had a smaller chance. The enemy circled his staff round and round and the ground shook and the water rapidly wrippled. Then another bewilderbeast shot up from the ocean ready to challenge the other to a fight for alpha. We stood and fought while watching the two beasts clanged there tusks together. I looked in the distance and was shocked clanging and sinking the ships i saw my dad RIDING A DRAGON!

I looked at mum and she said, "Its a Rumblehorn, my husband is riding a Rumblehorn".

"I know i am shocked to but focus on the bewilderbeasts if one falls we are the only ones left to fight", I explained to mum.

That moment the was a clang on the ground and we turned around and i was true our good bewilderbeast had fallen lost. Toothless came in close to me. Then i realised what mom told me the alpha controls all dragons. I quickly took of the scarf that mom had on and covered Toothless's eyes with it. I got on Toothless and mom got on Cloudjumper and we flew seperate ways.

Valka's POV

I looked at this backround and it was nothing i had expected at all. Up on Cloudjumper i had looked at this but the pain was to hard to go down. "Come on Cloudjumper if we work together", I said cut off by my husband - Stoick The Vast.

"We can still win this thing", he said in one breath,"Lets hope our daughter can do this".

"Yeah",I answered.

The net came forward i softly shouted for Stoick but he could not hear one bit from the distance now. Cloudjumper rapped his wings around me then pulled them back as he hit the ground. I stood up with full armour on and weapon clasped in my hand. A shadow walked out of the smoke and walked into sight. It was Drago Bludfist  leader of all this destruction and leader of the alpha bewilderbeast. 

"So we meet again or for the last time",He said in a crooked voice.

"YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR DRAGONS", I shouted at him clanging my weapon against his fighting hardly will watching the destruction around us.

The pushed his weapon into my chest doing no damage but pushing me to the ground.

"No your helpless and your daughter is to fighting my big beast", He said still pushing the side of his weapon into me chest with me not being able to move.

Suddenly Stoick flew in on his Rumblehorn now named Skull Crusher and his dragon sat on Drago so he was unable to move. Stoick got of and helped me up and helped me up on Cloud Jumper and we flew of trying to defeat the bad guys.

Your POV Y/N

I flew on Toothless flying in and out the ships sinking them of course. I was focusing more on flying now that Toothless was blindfolded and could not see. With all the people and ships gone and the battle sight quieting down I looked at the alpha and with Drago riding up on it they were heading Berk! I called for mom and dad and they flew up to me. Of course all the dragons were already being controlled to follow them to Berk. We stayed behind for a while and when the alpha was half way across the ocean and out of sight i uncovered Toothless's blindfold and he took a big breath. He started snuggling into me but i just slowly petted him looking out at the ocean. I got on Toothless and i , mom and dad flew towards Berk. I did not put back the blindfold back on because i knew we can face the alpha me and Toothless if possible.

"Is it possible for me and Toothless to face the alpha , like a fight for alpha?", I asked Valka.

"yes i guess you are powerful enough with us by your side", said mom.

"ya know you dont have to be so ya know clingy to her all the time honey, i know she can handle it , She is now 20 i know she can", said dad , thankfuly.

Right this was it. "Come on bud lets do this!", I said cheerfuly to Toothless. He groaned at me rolling his eyes once again. "Come on Toothless we will be fine, trust me", I tried to cheer him up but he just groaned again. We picked up speed. The Bewilderbeast had already reached Berk and was rapidly spitting ice on the buildings and mountains. I landed on the icicle facing the alpha ready for battle. I pointed at the bewilderbeast and Toothless started shooting. The controlling affect was not working on Toothless as he was facing him head to head. He shot the alpha right in the middle of his 2 eyes and he stumbled back a tiny bit but then regained and stood up straight. He was about the blast me right of Toothless but then i saw fire hit the bewilderbeast's cheek and i looked up. All the dragons once controlled by him were do as Toothless ordered! So the bewilderbeast was stumbling back as the fire shots just kept coming. Then all the dragons shot and it hit the bewilderbeast's tusk and it cracked of and fell with a splash into the ocean. Toothless shined blue as he faced the bewilderbeast that used to be alpha but now Toothless was ALPHA! The bewilderbeast turned around and gave up. Drago could not even tell it to come back. The bewilderbeast had walked of out of sight and was not bothering us ether again.

Toothless shined bright in the moonlight shining directly on him , directly on us. Drago walked up to the icicle we stood on and clang his staff down on it. Toothless gasped. The icicle broke and hung from the clump of ice he stood on. Toothless hung his claws digging in to it and i hung on to his saddle. He was about to clang again making us fall down into the ocean. I never learned how to swim and probably nether had Toothless. Then i saw a shape of a dragon and a person riding it. The dragon suddenly stopped flying and fell down right on Drago. I regained balance as fear came out of me and i managed to pull the lever making Toothless's tail fin come out and we flew up onto the clump of ice. I got a good look at the person on the dragon in the night. He got of his dragon and walked over to me. To my relief it was just Gobber. My one legged, one armed weapon maker. I never knew he had recently got a dragon i pulled out the book of dragons from my satchel and looked in it.

"Ya wont find it in there, he is a new species recently found on Dragon Island yesterday morning", He explained to me in his pirate like voice. Then he turned around and started singing his song,

"I got my axe and i got my base and i got my wife way a ugly face".

Me , dad and mom all laughed and walked back to the new ice lifted Berk!