Chapter17: Thank You

Jerome's POV

H-He- S-Sh-She.... dammit! Louise!

I growled and yelled out cuss words left and right. Then I threw a rock and it landed in a yard.

After I cooled off, I grabbed my phone and started jogging home.
?- Hello?
Jerome- Louise?
Louise- Oh! Jerome.... hey. What's up.
Jerome- Nothing. I was wondering if you'd do me a favor. Would swing by my house in 15 minutes? I gotta discuss something with you.
Louise- Y-Yeah! Yeah. Sure. Okay. See you then Jerome.
I was confused as she hung up.

Did she think I was asking her out or something? Oh I hope not.

I sighed and made it into my door. Then I changed into a plaid grey and black shirt, and black jeans. I sat on the couch and there was finally a knock on the door.

I groaned and went to the door. Opening it. My eyes widened.

Louise was wearing a light blue summer dress. Shit.

I sighed and let her in. She sat on the couch. I closed the door and leaned against. Crossing my arms and looked at her.

She was messing with her hands. Picking at her yellow polished nails and fidgeting with her bracelet she had on.

"Louise. Mi-"

Since the couch wasn't far from the door, she jumped up and grabbed my cheeks. Slamming her lips against mine.

My cheeks flushed deeply and I pushed her off me. Then wiped my lips. She looked confused.

"What the hell!?"I shouted.

"I-"

"Louise! I don't love you! Get that through your head! Do you know how many times I've told you I don't like you! Sure I like you as a friend but not for love! Now as I was saying. Mitch told me you threatened him Louise. I'm not gonna ask why, but please just stop trying to ruin me Louise! Stop trying to ruin my love life and career! I love my job, I like Mitch, and now he's scared and won't talk to me! He avoids me now after that little stunt you pulled! And I advise you to give up anyways! I'm gay so there's no chance of me falling in love with you... I'm sorry Louise but just.. please.... please please stop Louise".

Her whole face was red when I told her I was gay. I guess she was REALLY embarrassed.

I mean, a women throwing herself on a secret gay guy, I'd be shocked and a little embarrassed to.

"Jerome", she crossed her arms and looked at me ,"Do you love Mitch"?

I thought for a moment.

I mean I do love him, with ALL my heart, but should I tell her? She'll maybe just go tattle to the principle or someone again like the last couple of times.

I sighed and gave up.

"Yes. Yes I do. I've been in love with him since he transferred to our school"I mumbled.

She nodded and walked to me. Kissing my cheek.

"Sorry Jerome. I'll leave you two alone from now on. I'm really sorry. Have a good night".

She left and closed the door. But I grabbed a coat and grabbed my phone from the coffee table. Leaving and locking the door.

Going to the same bar I found Mitch and his other two friends at. Ty and Adam I think? Yeah. Ty and Adam.

I sat at the counter. I ordered the strongest drink in three full shot glasses.

I took one and grabbed my phone. Going to Mitch's number and pressing call. It rung and rung and he didn't answer. I gave up and slammed my phone and my forehead on the table. Hurting neither.

I groaned and drunk the other two. Then refilled them.

I went to take one again, but I heard a squeal that sounded an awful like Mitch's. I put the drink down and looked off to the side.

I saw what made the noise and my eyes widened. It really was Mitch!

He had his waist backed into the counter and some drunk guy had both of his wrists in one of his hands tightly.

When he slipped his hand up into the side of his shirt and rubbed his side and chest, that set me off big time.

I jumped up and stomped over to him. I pushed the guy off him and made Mitch stay behind me.

When he saw it was me, he hugged me around the side tightly and around the chest.

"Don't you dare fucking touch him like that"!

The guy glared at me and walked away into the crowd. I looked at Mitch and smiled.

"Hey there. You okay"?

He looked up at me and nodded. Not letting go of my torso till I pried him off. Then I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to my original seat. I made him sit in the one next to mine.

I slid over one of my glasses to him. He looked at it and then me.

"Don't worry. Just drink it. On me. I've already had three so go for it".

He smiled and drinked it. Then put it on the counter. He looked over at me then frowned. I frowned back. I rubbed his back.

"What's wrong Mitch? Did that guy do anything to you? Did he hurt you?"I questioned nervously.

He shook his head and wiped his eyes ,"I'm still not supposed to be around you. Louise will just get you in trouble again because of me".

I smiled and leaned over. Going to kiss his cheek, but I teased him and kissed the rim of his ear and his neck. He flinched in surprise and looked at me.

"No need to worry. I had a talk with Louise. She won't be bothering us anymore. I promise"I whispered.

He smiled and looked me in the eyes this time. Even turning his body to face me. I did the same then grabbed his hand.

I leaned foward and kissed him deeply. He smiled in the kiss and kissed me back. Then I pulled back. I looked him in the eyes.

"Can we maybe get back together Mitch? So the kiss can be more. I know your not giving it all you got"I mumbled.

His cheeks flushed and he laughed. Nodding.
M
I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the stool. Knocking it over, but I pulled him into my lap. Holding him closer and started making out with him.

Then he pulled back and took the other shot. I laughed and we started making out deeply again. We could both taste the alcohol.

This time I pulled back. It was like a pattern. We finished and we both had a little buzz.

We got a cab and went to my house since we both walked there.

Then we went into my house and made out on the couch even though we were going to watch tv. We only turned it on and just started kissing again.

"I love you Mitch"I whispered.

He smiled and kissed the side of my neck. Then he pushed me on my back again and leaned down after he straddled my waist. Starting to make again.

I'm glad were back together again. And no more problems are ahead.

(A/N- Hey guys. Sorry but, the next chapter is the last chapter. Sorry that it was short. Maybe I'll make a new one based off Mitch being student and Jerome being teacher again. Or... I don't know. For some reason I REALLY love yaoi StudentXTeacher or some kind of yaoi student relationship so I made a story of Merome about it which made myself happy and I hope you guys enjoyed it. It was fun writing it. So. Sorry again guys. See you in the next, last, chapter. Bye bye *chu*)