Chapter8: Rumors

Mitch's POV

I groaned when I woke up.

I didn't really sleep much. I fell asleep easily, I kept waking up like every hour. So every time I did, I drinked a glass of milk and went back to bed. Out like a light. Then wake back up. Repeatedly.

I rubbed my face and eyes and got up. Pulling the covers off me. I went to my room bathroom and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair like every morning. Then changed into some decent school clothes, more normal attire and left for school after grabbing a poptart and eating it on the way there.

I skipped homeroom.

Adam and Ty looked at me when I was messing with my pencil. Placing it on the top of the desk and letting it roll. Then I'd flick back up with my finger and pick it up off the floor if it fell.

Ty tapped my shoulder from behind and Adam turned around to face me. So we were all looking at each other when I also turned to my side.

"You okay dude?"Adam questioned me.

"Yeah. You've been in and out all day. What's on your mind?"Ty added.

I turned and looked at them both and sighed. Looking at my lap. I played with my finger tips for about a minute or two then looked back up. My cheeks flushed softly.

"Yesterday, after detention, when I left, I forgot my stuff in his classroom. So I went to go get it and... I saw Ms.Louise and Mr.Aceti kissing"I whispered.

Their eyes widened and they looked at each other shocked and surprised. Then they looked at me.

"What did you do?"Ty mumbled.

"I just ran off. What was I supposed to do. I was frozen".

They nodded and I sighed. Leaning against the wall I was sitting against.

Then they turned back to do their work. I didn't even touch mine.

Why do I feel so heart? Why I do feel empty now? Why is this effecting me so much!? Why should it!?

My eyes teared up a little.

I feel played. Were they together when he was doing all those thing to me? Behind her back.

My cheeks flushed more and I laid my head down. Falling asleep. Thankfully without the teacher waking me up.

I sat down at the lunch table with nothing. I really didn't feel like eating.
I looked at Adam and Ty. They were eating, but not very much. Probably still surprised at what I told the earlier.

"So um.. Mitch.. hope you and Mr.Aceti won't be mad. Me and Ty kinda accidentally spread a rumor all over the school that him and Ms.Louise are together"Adam mumbled.

I glared at the both of them and I looked down. Shaking my head and sighed.

"No. It's fine. What's gonna hurt them two if their found out".

Ty frowned and pushed his cookie to me. I looked at him and smiled softly. I laughed quietly.

"What're you doing"?

"Eat something Mitch. Eat da cookie~"he whispered.

I laughed a little louder and sat up but put my hand propped up my head on my elbow. He pushed it closer to me.

"Haha. Thanks dood".

He smiled and I nibbled on it. He smiled and they kept eating.

After lunch and more minutes, even hours, me Adam an Ty went to our 5th period together, then we seperated at 6th. Mr.Aceti's class.

I was a little nervous to go in there. I sighed and just sucked it up.

I walked in the door and quickly sat down at my seat. Without even looking at him.

I kept my head down the whole time, until he said my name sharply. I glanced at him.

"Y-Yeah"?

"Hallway. Now. Everyone else, continue working on page 96 and dissect the heart EXACTLY like it says. Do it wrong, U for you!"he yelled.

I flinched and everyone else jumped in surprise.

No one has EVER seen him this mad. I think I'm gonna be in sooo much trouble.

I got up from my desk when he did and I walked in the hall with him. He closed the door quietly and snatched my arm.
He dragged me down the hall quickly and turned into an abandoned one.

No one used the classrooms or lockers down this hall. So actually, no one really walks in it. Just walks past it.

He slammed my back hard into the locker and pressed his hands to each side of me so I couldn't go left or right to run.

To run? Why is my mind even scared!?

He leaned down close to my face and I smiled nervously.

"S-So.. um... wa-wa-watcha wanna talk about"I whispered.

He glared at me and then placed his forearm above me. Basically leaning over me. Then used his hand and softly grabbed my chin. Making me look him in the eyes since I was looking away.

"You know exactly what I wanna talk to you about Mitch. You may of seen me and Louise kiss yesterday, but I want you to stop these rumors. Understood? She came onto me and I don't love her and she knows that. She just did it for attention and she loves me. But I don't like her. So either stop these rumors all the way. Or I'm taking you all the way again with you sober and wide awake. Your choice Mitch"he spat quietly.

My cheeks flushed deeply and I looked down. But he made me look at him again.

'Get laid again'my mind yelled.
'Shut up brain'!

I blushed majorly. He's messed up my mind big time with everything's he's done and said.

I nodded ,"I'll stop the rumors. But you also have to tell them your not a couple".

He sighed and nodded. Then pulled back and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Now come on. We gotta go to class before you have no room cause of those wild animals"he mumbled to me.

I smiled and nodded. We walked back to his class together. Before we went through the door, he turned me turned and grinned.

"Why did you hesitate your answer eariler?"he whispered.

My cheeks flushed and I looked away. He laughed and grabbed my chin roughly. Making me look at him.

He slammed his lips against mine and smiled. I didn't resist or kiss back. I just let him kiss me. But I did close my eyes.

When he pulled back I opened them. My cheeks were flushed deeper. I'm getting worse.

"I think I may know why"he mumbled.

Kissing my forehead. I went to protest, but he opened the door to the classroom and went inside.

I sat at my desk and Mr.Aceti informed everyone it was a misunderstanding.

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and started my work. He even helped me through most of it. But after class, when I walked down the hall, I saw Ms.Louise glaring at me. Uh oh..