Chapter15:Dead Drunk

Jerome's POV

I sighed and laid my hand behind my head. I laid on my palm and sighed. Then turned on my side. I was laying on the couch.

Where's Mitch? I'm kinda worried but at the same time upset and angry. He didn't call me to cancel. There's a 50 50 chance he ditched me without mentioning it.

I frowned and rubbed my eyes.

Maybe I'm just thinking too hard.

I closed my eyes and when I went to fall asleep, there was a loud bang on my front door. Making me jump.

I quickly got up and checked the window. I glared and ran to the door. Opening the door.

"Mitch"I mumbled.

He looked me in the eyes and reached his hand up. He cuffed my cheek then smiled. Bopping my nose with his finger.

My cheeks flushed and I looked super confused.

Is he drunk? So I asked as he giggled at me.

"Mitch... are you drunk"?

He raised an eyebrow and hiccuped quietly.

"May~be"he dragged out.

I smiled a little and grabbed his arm around his elbow. Pulling him in.

I closed and locked the front door. I kept dragging him then made him sit on the couch.

He was moving his torso and head side to side. Humming and swinging his feet. Almost like a severely happy kid.

I smiled a little at that. Then I sat next to him.

"Mitch. Why did you drink yourself drunk? Did you... do this for me or do it because of me?"I questioned.

He glanced at me and quit moving. He stayed still... sorta making me feel uncomfortable.

"Both"he whispered.

I looked confused and even a little hurt. I turned and looked at him in the eyes.

"W-What did I do"?

His eyes widened and teared up. I looked more confused. He looked at the couch cushion.

"Not because of you. But because of someone else about you"he whispered very very low. I almost couldn't hear him.

I was interested now ,"Who is it and what did they tell you Mitch. Don't leave anything out and don't lie to me Mitch. I'll know if you do or not".

He looked up at me in the eyes and scooted over closer to me. He leaned against me and hugged me tightly. I sighed and hugged him.

Was he hurt? Well, I know he's hurt but not physically as far as I can see.

"It was Louise", my eyes widened and I stopped moving ,"She caught me at the supermarket. She threatened me. She said if I met you, seen you or talked to you again, she'd get you fired and make you hate me. So I got myself drunk at my house. Then my body acted on it's own and I came here unconsciously. Don't tell her... and she did this".

He gave me his phone and I looked confused. Then he said what to do. I went to his contacts and sighed. Putting my contact back in his phone. I clicked it off and sat it on the coffee table.

I grabbed his wrists and pushed his back to the couch. Pinning him there. He smiled and his cheeks flushed more.

"Don't worry babe. She won't do anything, or knows your here. Let's just get you to forget today. And focus on what's happening", I slid my hand up his thin shirt he had on ,"now".