Chapter16:A'Okay... Kinda

Mitch's POV

I was already back in my seat in the class and trying not to cry when Mr.Aceti came back in. He looked at me, then his desk.

"Everyone, turn your textbook to 600 and do the questions on page 603. When your finished, come see me for the next assignment".

He wasn't even looking at me. I just sat there. Thinking of what they told him or what he told them.

After a while, and 10 people finished their work, I finally finished mine. I really didn't wanna go up to him though. But I have to for the next assignment.

I grabbed my paper I had the answers on and got up from my stool. Then speed walked to his desk.

He looked up at me, gave a small smile and handed me the paper. I thought he was gonna tell me the instructions, but he said something else.

"Hey. I was wondering. Would you stay after class with me. Maybe to help me clean up my room"he whispered.

Then he winked. My cheeks flushed and I knew he was kidding. I knew what he was planning to do. If he didn't get fired, then he will be soon if I don't quit this soon. I looked at him.

"No"I mumbled.

I turned and walked to my desk. Then I started to work on the worksheet.

I peeked up so he couldn't see me looking. He looked really shocked then frowned and started typing on the computer.

I don't wanna hurt him, but it is for him. I completed the worksheet and placed my head on my table.

I was just getting comfy until ,"Mitch. Get your head up. We do not sleep in here and you know it. Read a book or something", he snapped. Not yelling, but in a mean way.

I was the one looking shocked now. I looked up and looked him in the eyes.

He glared at me and kept typing and grading.

My eyes teared up and I looked at the table top. Then I grabbed a paper and just started drawing. Drawing sad faces all over the blank paper.

After class I quickly went out the door. Even if Mr.Aceti yelled my name. If he wants to be mad at me, he can be.

I looked and saw Ty and Adam taking outside. I ran up to them and they smiled at me.

"Hey Mitch"Ty mumbled.

"Hey Mitch".

"Hey guys. I was wondering~ Can I hang out your place? Just for a little bit. I need to get my mind off something and I'm sure you guys are the only ones that can help me with that".

Adam smiled and Ty looked confused. He went to say something but Adam spoke first.

"Yeah. Sure bud. Come on. Off to the game world"!

Ty lost the confused expression and laughed with me and Adam.

"Off to Game World!"I yelled.

Making them both laugh. Then I went to Adam and Ty's place to play some games.

When we made it, we all three started playing Minecraft. Building random things then did VS on Call of Duty till we got bored. Then we just went back to play some Minecraft.

My phone buzzed and I digged it out of my pocket. I slid it open and saw the message. It was from Mr.Aceti. I clicked it off and stuck it back in my pants. Ignoring it.

Ty looked confused but then got distracted by a creeper blowing him up. He cursed and Adam and me laughed.

Then I got 5 more and didn't even bother to check.

After it got to 11:00 at night, I left after saying bye to them. I was just casually walking down the street.

The normal street lights flickering and the same random person grabbing my wrist- wait. Grabbing my wrist?

My wrist got grabbed tightly and I got turned around quickly. Almost making me loose my balance.

I glared and snatched my arm back. It was just Mr.Aceri. But he quickly grabbed my other one. Then the one I just got away from him. So he had both and in a grip that I couldn't escape from cause it was soo tight.

"What the hell Mitch. I texted you 7 times and you haven't answered one. I thought something happened to you and I find you roaming the streets. What were you doing!?"he yelled.

I hushed him ,"Shh.. don't test me. With you being this loud, and the position your making us both in right now, I can easily call rape. Oh wait a minute. That already happened. Twice"!

He glared and held even tighter. Making me slightly whimper.

"What's. Wrong. First you said you didn't wanna stay after school with me with an attitude. Then you don't answer me when I text or call. What. Is. Wrong. Mitch".

I looked away from him and my eyes teared up softly. He looked shocked but gripped a little tighter. Then I looked down at the ground. I bit my bottom lip.

"I wanna stop this Mr.Aceti. What we're doing. I wanna stop it"I sniffed.

"Mitch. Tell me. Tell me why. I don't want to, but why do you want to"he whispered.

My eyes were burning from the tears just settling. Not falling or drying up. I bit my bottom lip.

I tried to snag my arms back, but he pulled me back and closer. I kept my head down.

"Tell me Mitch. Please. Tell me or I'll get it out of you sooner or later and how ever I can"he mumbled. Not harshly though.

I sniffed again and finally I gave up. I know he will. I agree with him. He would make me crack and I would end up telling him sooner or later. So I'm just gonna go with sooner.

"Louise just almost had you fired and I don't wanna ruin your job or your life! So I wanna stop this before it ruins you! Before I ruin you!"I yelled.

Now I was crying. The dam has burst and it wasn't gonna stop anytime soon. I finally told him.

He looked so shocked and was frozen. His grip loosened unconsciously and I pulled away from him. Then ran off. Shit!