Chapter11: The Question, Finally

Jerome's POV

I moaned softly when I woke up.

I went to turn on my side, but couldn't. There were arms wrapped around my chest tightly.

I smiled without opening my eyes.

I knew who that was.

I opened my eyes and looked. I smiled wider and kissed his forehead.

Mitch was hugging me tightly around the chest. One leg wrapped around mine.

I pried him off and let his arms rest on the bed. His arm barely moved and softly rubbed the bed. The side I was on. He turned on his back when he felt in his sleep that I wasn't there.

I laughed softly when he did that. I leaned and kissed his forehead and cheek. Then got up slowley and slipped on my boxers and pants.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

I yawned and grabbed two glasses. Sat them on the island counter and fixed the two chairs. I put two plates down and started cooking breakfast.

When I was putting everything on the plates, I heard a 'um hem' and looked. My cheeks flushed softly and I smiled.

"Hey there. That's my shirt you know"I mumbled.

He nodded and walked to me. Wrapping his arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around his waist.

"You got my clothes dirty last night, so I need to borrow your shirt and washer and dryer till I get them cleaned. And I wanted to wear your shirt to tease you a little".

I smiled and kissed him softly.

"Well it's working perfectly", he smiled at that ,"And you should've put some pants or something on of mine. Or~ at least your underwear. Cause there's many places to take you right now".

"Your an animal. You know that? A perverted animal"

"And you love it"I whispered.

He looked away and I pressed my forehead against his. Making him look back at me.

He smiled and nodded barley. Making me smile wide.

Then he pulled away and slowley walked to the chair and sat down. My cheeks flushed cause I forgot.

I walked to the other side and sat down in my chair.

Then we ate slowley and every time he saw me starring at him, he'd quickly look back down with flushed cotton candy cheeks.

I finished and so did he. We both got up and I quickly went to his side. Making him raise an eyebrow.

I picked him up bridal and walked into the living room. I dropped him on the couch on his back and I go on top. He smiled and I pinned his wrists down to the sides of his head.

"Mr.Aceti"?

"Mitch... I was wondering. It's been like this for a while now and I think it's time that we got together. Wanna be my secret boyfriend and then be my open boyfriend when you graduate?"I mumbled.

He raised an eyebrow and smiled softly. He went to get up but I kept him pinned. Making him softly laugh and I smiled back at him.

He looked me in the eyes and bent his knee to do that on purpose. Making me bite my bottom lip and he smiled wider.

I glared playfully at him. Then smiled. He finaly answered.

"After you had sex with me twice, harrassed and kissed me several times and made me grow deep feelings for you, how can I not".

(Warning. It gets a little weird and kinky from here. Maybe even fluffy. Warning)

I smiled wider and immediately slammed my lips against him. Making out with him deeply. I pulled back and sat up a little.

"You know, Mitch. I have some... things.. I do during you know what that we haven't done yet. I didn't do it cause I didn't wanna weird you out at all... but it's umm... you know what.. does to me".

He raised an eyebrow and smiled ,"What is it"?

"Well. I'll by you some online so we don't have to go out and buy some. But, I think you should do something for tomorrow".

"And that is?"he said in a soft impatient voice.

I bit my bottom lip and sighed ,"I understand if you wanna break up after thi-".

I flinched in surprise when he flipped us around and he was on top. No he was pinning me down. But it would be easy to get away. Just doing what he wants.

Then he slammed his lips against mine. Making me smile. Then he pulled back and kissed my nose.

"Anything. I won't break up with you. I promise. I love you too much to do that. Ever".

I smiled and nodded. I grabbed his hips and took a deep breath.

He won't break up with me. He won't break up with me. Don't worry.

"Um. I would like it if you would from now on... wear women underwear.. everywhere"I whispered.

His cheeks flushed deeply.

"Panties?"he questioned.

I nodded a little and he looked to the side. Then looked me in the eyes. Smiling softly.

"Would you do anything for me"?

"Of course. Would you?"I mumbled.

He sighed and laughed quietly. Then nodded.

"Sure. Anything else"?

"Since your okay with anything, especially wearing panties everyday, how about I buy you women lingerie for men. Hm? For any surprises. Special occasions. Anniversaries. Anything".

He blushed every deeper and took a deep breath. Rubbed his eyes and started thinking for a while.

Then looked at me. Smiling and laughing a little louder.

"Sure. Okay. To make you happy".

"Thanks. But remember, if you don't like it the first time, you don't have to do it anymore. Okay?"I whispered.

He nodded and leaned down. Giving me a soft kiss then hugging me tightly. Then he pulled back and looked at me.
"Why are you into these things anyways?"he questioned.

"Well.. it'll only make you look sexier so why wouldn't it turn me on?", his cheeks turned cotton candy again ,"That and I wanted to try something new for once. Spice things up a little".

His cheeks flushed deeper and I sat up. Which made him straddle my waist.

I hugged him closer. Then I started kissing the side of his neck.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Your full of it"he laughed.

(I'm SERIOUSLY drunk, so sorry if it was REALLY weird :P )