Part Seventeen

Monae POV**
There I was standing with the gun in my sister face as she stood with the gun in mines. I could have easily killed her before she pulled her gun out but it was hard. I still cared for my sister I still had hope that she would forgive me for what I did and we could forget about what happen. And let our two babies grow up together. But I guess this where we at.

Tears rolled down her cheek. "I'm sorry Monae. I never meant to take my nephew life or mother or brother. Guess I got to stuck up in the game. Thought it was gone be easy to kill and walk away. But I think about it everyday " Regina said.

Tears rolled down my eyes I hurried up and washed my tears away. Maybe this was a eye opener. And I need to change. But before I could tell my sister I'm sorry she shoot her self.

"No Regina"I screamed grabbing her. The last person I had left was dying in my arms.

"Take care of Ky plea" she couldn't finish she was gone
I laid there and cried. I wonder was life really going to end like this. I never cried so much and so loud.

Just as I thought things couldn't get worse a gun was put to my head.

I stop crying and tried to turn around. All I could see is a black ski mask and a body of a man.

He kissed my cheeks and shoot me in the shoulder and leg. And as I hit the ground I seen the person possible my killer run away. And that's when life flash before my eyes. Last thing I remember is the officer asking me for my name and could I hear him......

I would tell you that I love you tonight
But I know that I've got time on my side
Where you goin'? Why you leavin' so soon?
Is there somewhere else that's better for you?

What is love if you're not here with me?
What is love if it's not guaranteed?
What is love if it just ups and leaves?

I just wanna thank everybody that supported the sequel. And I'm still debating on a third part 😊😘. Keeping y'all on y'all feet baby I know y'all so confused. Lmao. But I'm working on some new I gotcha y'all