Part Fifteen

Monae POV** **Four WEEKS LATER**

This was the hardest time in my life. Putting two people in the ground that I cared so deeply about. Like my life consisted around these folks. Don't get me wrong burying my mama was hard too but My child and brother was the hardest. But I fought the tears. Everybody seen me so strong and if I broke down now they would think im a weak ass bitch. But I had some for them doe. At this point I couldn't  trust no one, Not even Dolph. But I promise you Regina and Courtney and Tommy was getting it. I Never been a person to think to murder someone but these mfers was gone die a long and horrible death. Just how my brother did and my baby.

I know yall lost but let me catch yall up. See Regina always had a thing for money the bitch would do anything. In my mothers will no matter what ever happen we would get a check every month for her death. And Regina wanted that, so the hoe had my mama and brother killed. She planed on killing me but it didn't work out. She killed my baby because the money would go to him if some happen to me. But now aint nobody getting the damn money. Not me or that bitch.

Courtney came over and grabbed me. Wrapping his killer hands over my body. I was killing him first I swear I was. I was gone fuck his ass up. This nigga was outta line. How could you kill a baby bruh.

**LATER ON THAT NIGHT**

I hopped out the tub and throw some clothes on. I grabbed my Glock 22 and put the silencer on that bitch and prayed.

"Dear god im sorry for this sin im finna commit but he took my King away from me. He took my love away from me. And my dear mama. Now I gotta take him and I hope you understand. King cover yo eyes" I said as I cocked that bitch back.

I walked out and meet him at the closet door undress.

"Wassup bruh you cant be creeping up on me like that" He said turning back to the clothes

"So who did you kill. My Mama or Brother" I asked waiting on a reply

He stood there. As if  his whole body was paralyzed .

"No reply huh. No remorse huh. That's a damn shame. And to think you had yo ass at the funeral crying. Oops oh well you fucked up" I said pulling the trigger making him buck his knees. And he fell in pain.

"How you think I feel bitch. How do you think" I said shooting him in his other leg. Courtney laid there in silence. "Talk to me damnit" I said shooting him in his arm

"Monae please I gotta baby on the way. It aint like you wanted the baby Dolph don't want you and yo mama could care less about you and yo brother was leaving" He said

The words echoed. and I wanted answers to what he was talking about. But his voice still had power to it. Meaning he could scream. So when that one tear dropped, I shoot him three times. Cut the light off in the closet and sat on the bed and cried.

TO BE CONTINUE.....